Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,520 members, 7,854,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Pains Of Trying To Get A Gf As A Broke Guy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pains Of Trying To Get A Gf As A Broke Guy (447 Views)

Hi! I Want An Understanding Gf / Any Sexy Gf Here, Friends With Benefits! / Help! Am Scared Of Going Down On My Gf, Am Scared Of Black Pussy Bcuz It's Gross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pains Of Trying To Get A Gf As A Broke Guy by briandaman(m): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Approaching that girl you really like is the biggest challenge when you are a broke guy. Public opinion that all the attractive women out there just can't deal with a man who has a shamefull bank balance. No car and own place is a hurdle that is hard to overcome as a broke guy. Gone are the days where a girl will only date you because you make her laugh with your charismatic personality. Now its about what material things can u do for her. That's the modern relationship for you girls just don't do unemployed guys anymore unless they met them whilst they were financially well of and suddenly things went wrong. Its very rare for a successful and attractive girl to go for a guy who can barely afford to buy a deodorant for himself. Yeah broke guys we do have it tough when it comes to getting a gf I tell u. Crying crying crying sad
Re: Pains Of Trying To Get A Gf As A Broke Guy by AntiWailer: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2016
Why not just divert your energy into getting something resourceful doing.

Girls dnt necessarily run away from broke guys.

They run away mostly from guys without any future or path to success. Worst still, very broke.

For a broke guy without future na double loss.

For a guy with change without future, u can spend the change and find ur way later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pains Of Trying To Get A Gf As A Broke Guy by babz007(m): 1:23am On Nov 30, 2016
hmmm u said it all i am really in that category no girl wants to date me because am dead broke and u knw they say been dead broke is the root of all evil.
my guy jst brace ursef up ok i understand ur pain neva ever give up look for a job no matter ow meagre the pay may be just for a start and pls always be bold wen approaching a girl that was how i overcame my GF worries

(1) (Reply)

No Insult / Do People Still Do BBM These Days? Lets Relate:undergrads And Aspiratants / Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.