Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter (70895 Views)

"I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity / "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage (2) (3) (4)

Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by davidif: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
skedy1:
Marry a beautiful wife, for the sake of your childrenm...#Mr Ibu

Like the book of Proverbs says, charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting; but a woman that fears the Lord shall be praised.

If you like listen to the words of your creator or listen to the voice of some actor.

Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by Uniboy1: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Is she teen?
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by tohact(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
see this one, you no want tamper, you still they publish am.
Na you gbon ju
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by Majorking66(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
No matter the beauty of a woman she must lie and the man will be on top of her. Still the same process for the beauty and ugly
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by kayceeD2(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
phlamesG:
Why be say na olosho born this fine girl? undecided

Meanwhile tongue
God isn't thinking that way
Everyone can pretend to get married and start fornicating
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by skedy1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
davidif:

Like the book of Proverbs says, charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting; but a woman that fears the Lord shall be praised.

If you like listen to the words of your creator or listen to the voice of some actor.
Naso
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by panditocracy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
OKorowanta:
I swear di babe fine die.
If I see person dey fight her for road,I fit break bottle for the person head.
I nor care who dey right or wrong. grin

una no go kili pesin for nairalandgringringringrin
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by kishiadeolu: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
What goes around comes around,Maheeda I'm praying along with u...she's the next Virginia Adokiye
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by OKorowanta: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
panditocracy:

una no go kili pesin for nairalandgringringringrin

Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by aranlakkyman: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
OKorowanta:
I swear di babe fine die. If I see person dey fight her for road,I fit break bottle for the person head. I nor care who dey right or wrong. grin
I tell you!
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by moonnstar(f): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Akalia:
She is not fine. All I see is applied make over on a light skin.
liar,use ur eyes next tym,nt ur anus.
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by fuckerholic(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
OKorowanta:

Woman wrapper..so you fit kill yourself for woman matter ? You need. Seriouse prayers
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by Akalia(m): 5:33am On Nov 30, 2016
moonnstar:
liar,use ur eyes next tym,nt ur anus.
Bia Take Time o, Don't Quote Me Next Time angry
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by OKorowanta: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2016
fuckerholic:

Woman wrapper..so you fit kill yourself for woman matter ? You need. Seriouse prayers

Na STORY U dey find.
Visit tribune newspapers.
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by moonnstar(f): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2016
Akalia:
Bia Take Time o, Don't Quote Me Next Time angry
kedu ife igiemem if I dnt take time?
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by Akalia(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2016
moonnstar:
kedu ife igiemem if I dnt take time?
Gbara ogu gi wuoo this morning. grin work things. Later.
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by arleck(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

Madame, no one can protect this your Divine from the hands of men, she is going down just like the Naira itself!!! cool
MackBrooklyn:
[color=#006600]cheesy grin

Madame, no one can protect this your Divine from the hands of men, she is going down just like the Naira itself!!! cool
[/color]
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by Ikwerreboy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
OKorowanta:

Mumu get sense small
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by mcroeb(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
is that beauty or make up? what do u expect from 'Olosho' mother than 'Alasiwo' daughter! birds of a feather
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by OKorowanta: 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

Mumu get sense small

Who be dis bush fowl
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by Hemperor50(m): 12:55am On Dec 01, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]Na. One to Jericho dem go help you finish your daughter if she enter street............... Infact the gravity of her own consumption go pass your own......... If I lie make I turn to fish.
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by Hemperor50(m): 12:56am On Dec 01, 2016
arleck:
[color=#770077][/color]
she's still gonna go down to discover crude oil.

Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by adetoyipeter(m): 12:59am On Dec 01, 2016
so beautiful as she have said it ..exclusivepp.com.ng
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by favourflick(m): 1:11am On Dec 02, 2016
How d girl no go fine when she is made out different man sperm
Re: My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter by Riggz(m): 4:07am On May 24, 2017
Thats it!!! Im coming to Africa to find my wifey. Too many Queens. Any Queens interested.lol

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions / Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set / Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos)