Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" (41455 Views)

Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu / Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2016
One actress who many have been wondering, considering her beauty and status, if she will ever remarry again since she lost her husband several years ago, is Toyin Adegbola. Though she is now above 50 years of age but her beauty and achievements in the Yoruba Movie Industry still speak volumes and would endear any man to her. As an actress, Toyin Adegbola has done well for herself and as a mother she has trained her children to an enviable stage; all of them are Masters degree holders and they are also doing well in their own chosing fields.images Lately as a politician, ‘Asewo to re universe’ as she is fondly called is trying her best to mark her presence.

But one question people won’t stop asking is whether Toyin Adegbola will ever remarry. In a chat with Yorubamoviegist.com recently, she was asked the same question and her response would interest you.

“You know at the initial stage I felt there is no man I will marry and would not want a child or two from me. And that I was sure couldn’t do because I love my children so much and the only thing I can do to make their late father happy is give them the proper care a mother could give her children on earth. That I have been able to achieve, as they are now grown up and they all have Masters degree in their academic pursuits. So, I think my fear is over and I can now remarry if a serious suitor comes my way. Maybe someone that just needs a life partner or something. You know am above 50 now”, she stated.

http://www.yorubamoviegist.com/im-set-to-remarry-but-still-looking-for-a-serious-suitor-top-actress-toyin-adegbola/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by Airforce1(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2016
You tried by giving your children quality education.

your late husband will be proud of you anywhere he is right now.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by MackBrooklyn: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2016
Who knows maybe the Nigga above me will make a good sugarboy suitor rather than a good musician cheesy cheesy

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by Came: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2016
If na some yeye women na to remarry go dey their mind as their husband die.... Dem go use "I need a man to help me raise my children" do excuse ... May you enjoy the fruit of your labour ma.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by AntiWailer: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Wao.

I love this woman to pieces.

She really tried.

17 Likes

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by henrydadon(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
grin

i wont say much but

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by soberdrunk(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mama ni yen!!! Mummy still wan enter workshop grin grin! Mummy is still in form grin. My own papa sef die 20 years ago, sometimes i cannot help but wonder how my mama take hold body..... angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by bayinq25(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
opeyemiieblog:

http://www.yorubamoviegist.com/im-set-to-remarry-but-still-looking-for-a-serious-suitor-top-actress-toyin-adegbola/
if your husband truly left this world without a blemish from you.My sister you deserve all the happiness there is.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by herzernIsHere: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2016

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by omolola15(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
I dey available oooooo 20 million naira pere and I'll marry you.
Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sugar mommy loading
Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by 4nobody4every1: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
tongue
Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by omoadeleye(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lol.. Mama gwan look for someone that can be doing washing and setting forget remarry .
Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by 234GT(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
It is late madam. Any man that comes into your life now will come with a lot of drama. Focus on your children and grandchildren.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by richardsgtc002: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
GOD BLESS YOU MA
Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by Atiku2019: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by Emassive(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Beautiful woman.
Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by lailo: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Epitome of a good woman.With her stunning beauty and celebrity job,she didn't turn olosho to raise her children.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mama don miss legal cucumber

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
But really, what is the use of getting married now?

This just proves that the female folks dont feel complete without a man

But yet na them go do yanga pass,
Make she look for sugar boy wey go do her like doctors prescription(3 times daily)

1 Like

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by Flexherbal(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ok, she needs a companion.
Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by ouski25: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
You no serious
Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Who knows the Nigga above me will make a good sugarboy suitor rather than a good musician cheesy cheesy
You just dey look for trouble upandan..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by chydii(f): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
She deserves all the happiness. Hope she finds a good one
Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by otitokoroleti: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
derespect:
Mama don miss legal cucumber

***yinmu***

as if set she never chop cucumber this month self!

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by eitsei(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
soberdrunk:
Mama ni yen!!! Mummy still wan enter workshop grin grin! Mummy is still in form grin. My own papa sef die 20 years ago, sometimes i cannot help but wonder how my mama take hold body..... angry angry
your mama try o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by Dandyboy57(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
#Say No ! To NCC Extortion !
Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by chydii(f): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
234GT:
It is late madam. Any man that comes into your life now will come with a lot of drama. Focus on your children and grandchildren.
Do you know how lonely she must be. Focusing on her children is all she has been doin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" by Respect55(m): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
soberdrunk:
Guy u bad o. Kilode ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals / Rita Edochie Shocked After Seeing A Robot Delivering Food Abroad (Video) / The Cake Mercy Aigbe Got For Her Husband's 50th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.