Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Have A Picker In The Usa And Ile Eru - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Picker In The Usa And Ile Eru (1433 Views)

Business USA And Personal UK Paypals Available (withdraw To Bank Not Card) / Traders Stranded As Council Demolishes Ile-epo Market In Lagos / Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Picker In The Usa And Ile Eru by pappykay6666(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2016
you can ship anything to my store we share and i have a picker for mg and wu anyone pls add me on whatssapp 09039360928
Re: I Have A Picker In The Usa And Ile Eru by GMBuhari: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2016
Na so una dey beg when control enter una hand na so so disappear una dey disappear
Re: I Have A Picker In The Usa And Ile Eru by pappykay6666(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
guy damo lo bi iya okere forget that thing wey u dey talk me i no dey steal oh and i no go talk wetin i no fit do i can give u the info sharperly just try am and see do u know how much i don loose to hacker guy i don get sense o
Re: I Have A Picker In The Usa And Ile Eru by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Na so their mouth go dey sweet....that's how they spoil wellfargo, BOA, and Scotia bank for me......dem dey burst acct like pure water burster

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You Transfer Your Fiverr Balance To Paypal / Promotion Of Shipping Service From China To Africa / How To Register A Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.