Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Pls Help A Friend To Secure A Football Connection Outside Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls Help A Friend To Secure A Football Connection Outside Nigeria (399 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Celebrates 20th Birthday With A Football Match / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) / 3-Year-Old Jay Jay Okocha Holding A Football (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Friend To Secure A Football Connection Outside Nigeria by Tonybills(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2016
Hello friends.
Please I have this friend of mine that is very good at football. If I say good I really mean it.the guy is very talented and he has this agility and stamina in playing football. He is a very good striker that scores at least a goal or render an assist in each match he plays.

Why am saying this is that I don't want his talent to be buried here in the mud. Have tried to talk with many big men about helping him move forward in his football career but all to no avail .
Please I want anyone that can give me a good connection and contact for him to play ball off the shores of this country.
I won't disappoint you believe me if u do this you will have a share as he progress.
Together we can manage him to a greater height.but to convince you ,if u see him play you will love him.

(1) (Reply)

EPL VIDEO: Everton Vs Manchester United 1-1 2016 All Goals & Highlights / Iwobi, Oshoala, Omagbemi Listed For Glo-caf Awards / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Revealed He Can Still Play Even As He Turned 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.