Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here (19614 Views)

N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / N-power Teach Rivers State / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by Fasuyifunke(f): 6:41am On Feb 10, 2017
Federal alert state is not paying anything for now
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by Joshtb: 7:12am On Feb 10, 2017
Where are we submitting the letter in Ado local Goverment? N Teach Ado
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by ajeleseujn(m): 7:28am On Feb 10, 2017
Joshtb:
Where are we submitting the letter in Ado local Goverment? N Teach Ado

At the local government

1 Like

Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by temi2008: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2017
SUCCESSFULLY VERIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD LOGIN FOR DEVICE SELECTION

Your NPVN Device

Below is some important information you need to have before proceeding to choosing a device that would help in performing your role...

Welcome to the device selection process.

Please read the information carefully and ensure you understand it before proceeding.

1. There are nine (9) device options available. Please ensure that you look at all the devices, their specifications and support information carefully, before selecting one.

2. Please note that device selection is FINAL and cannot be changed once your selection has been made. Therefore, it is important that you go over ALL the options before making your choice.

3. There is a Tool Grant provided by the Federal Government to cover your device as it is a compulsory tool for learning and work in the N-Power Volunteer Scheme.

4. Please note, however, that the cost of some devices are above the amount theTool Grant covers. If your preferred device is above the amount covered by the grant, the additional cost will be deducted from your monthly stipend over the period of the programme, not exceeding twenty (20) months.

On the details page of the available devices, you will find information on the cost details and deductions from your monthly stipend, if any.

Please chat with the online representative if you have further questions on this information.

http://npvn.npower.gov.ng
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2017
temi2008:
SUCCESSFULLY VERIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD LOGIN FOR DEVICE SELECTION

Your NPVN Device

Below is some important information you need to have before proceeding to choosing a device that would help in performing your role...

Welcome to the device selection process.

Please read the information carefully and ensure you understand it before proceeding.

1. There are nine (9) device options available. Please ensure that you look at all the devices, their specifications and support information carefully, before selecting one.

2. Please note that device selection is FINAL and cannot be changed once your selection has been made. Therefore, it is important that you go over ALL the options before making your choice.

3. There is a Tool Grant provided by the Federal Government to cover your device as it is a compulsory tool for learning and work in the N-Power Volunteer Scheme.

4. Please note, however, that the cost of some devices are above the amount theTool Grant covers. If your preferred device is above the amount covered by the grant, the additional cost will be deducted from your monthly stipend over the period of the programme, not exceeding twenty (20) months.

On the details page of the available devices, you will find information on the cost details and deductions from your monthly stipend, if any.

Please chat with the online representative if you have further questions on this information.

http://npvn.npower.gov.ng

when u proceed to device selection page, you will be greeted by a blank page.
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by Ademii0717: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2017
romeo960:

when u proceed to device selection page, you will be greeted by a blank page.

[b][/b] [color=#990000][/color]. I don't know how to go to device selection from my npvn
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2017
it seems they have removed it, i guess they are working on it.
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by nifesi01(f): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
I don get alert God win
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by temi2008: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
January alert don enter o grin
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
nifesi01:
I don get alert God win
temi2008:
January alert don enter o grin
If joke make una stop am ooo abeg
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by temi2008: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Faletiyusuph:

Is true... Alert don enter
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by temi2008: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Those who have not received alert for December 2016 are to call this number 08166247863..Act on this information on or before Friday this week.

Message from Teaching Service commission
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by ajeleseujn(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Faletiyusuph:

Npower don pay bros. No dull am
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by ajeleseujn(m): 11:15am On Feb 17, 2017
For your device selection, it is located at the right corner of your profile page. Please read the instructions very well o, and I think it's best not to select a device that will affect your stipend. Let's be wise with the selection.
#myview
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by ajeleseujn(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2017
For those having difficulties choosing, you may consider this guidelines(my thoughts):
#If you have a laptop using window 10.1 or window 8.1, you don't need a tab with windows OS. Choose an android tab (samsung tab E preferably).
#For those that don't have a laptop but have android smartphones, the windows tab(hp preferably) will be a right choice. Windows 10.1 is a very interesting OS and best enjoyed on tab.
#Please kindly select device that is from trusted brands.(hp i know, tecno i know, samsung i know, others i don't know).
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by unikay(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2017
Good morning guys, i haven't been paid for both Dec, January Stipen..... Please hope I have not been phase Out from this programme
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by ajeleseujn(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
unikay:
Good morning guys, i haven't been paid for both Dec, January Stipen..... Please hope I have not been phase Out from this programme

Go to Yeso office(probably budget and planning) and tescom to make your complaints. They should have something good to tell you about the problem.
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by nifesi01(f): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
ajeleseujn:

Go to Yeso office(probably budget and planning) and tescom to make your complaints. They should have something good to tell you about the problem.
Thanks
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by nifesi01(f): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Be informed that updating of profile is ongoing on Npower site,upload your scanned passport with one mode of identification as a Nigerian
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by temi2008: 10:04am On May 22, 2017
N-Power Job Application Portal reopens May 29,2017 | Application Requirements and How to Apply

Federal Government will reopen its youth empowerment job application portal at portal.npower.gov.ng on May 29, 2017, Minister of Labour and Employment Dr. Chris Ngige said on Thursday.

He made the declaration at press conference on the issue of minimum wage for Nigeria Labour Congress.

Currently, the N-Power scheme, one of the four cardinal programmes of Social Investment Programme, SIP, is engaging 200,000 Nigerian youths in the areas of N-Agro, N-Health, and N-Teach.

N-Power is said to have gulped billions of naira since it started making payment December 2016.

N-power's first phase of applications commenced last year, when 200,000 applicants were shortlisted.

The government called the first set of shortlisted beneficiaries "first batch" saying more 300,000 names would be released.

The online assessment test conducted was characterised by several technical issues of login and submission problems, though.

But with the latest news by the FG, it is obviously clear that no second batch list should be expected by those who wrote the first test, but were not shorlisted.

What does it mean for those who applied in 2016 but were not shortlisted?

With the new announcement by the Labour Minister Ngige, it means records of those who didint make the first batch were no longer valid on the Npower application portal.

It means they are free to reapply again. It means they'll have to start all over again. They should get their papers ready this time and avoid the mistakes they made during the first application process.

Can married women apply?

Definitely! The programme doesnt segregate irrespective of your marital status.

How to avoid mistakes during application process
1. If you've changed your name as a result of marriage, please make sure to it reflects on the certificates you'll be using for application.

2. If you've not done change of name, then use the name as it appears in your papers and in your bank account.

3. Apply by yourself, don't give out your name to cyber cafe person to apply on your behalf.

Cafe attendants are fond of making mistakes when they aren't supervised. If cafe attendant must do it for you, be there to correct whatever mistakes he'll be making.

4. Check and cross check why applying before you make submission.

5. One of the most important things is to ensure that your account number is active, and it's linked to your active account number.

6. If you're above 35years you won't be considered.

7. In order to avoid the issue of unmatched name, unmatched bvn, etc make sure you fill the on-line application form as your names appear in your certificates and bank account number.

You could face issue of unmatched name if all your papers, and ID bear Azeez Adekola, but you go ahead to fill Abdulazeez Adekola while filling Npower application form.
If your name is Kola, let it be if that's how it appears in your documents, dont go fill Adekolapo during application.

We have found out that more than 70% of the current beneficiaries who are faced with one issue or other are those who use names that are slightly different in spelling, yet the same meaning and interpretation. Avoid it.
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by kamorudin(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2017
Thanks @ temmy[i][/i]
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by NUPITECH: 1:06pm On May 22, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY !!! VACANCY!!!!
APPLY RIGHT NOW FOR A MARKETING JOB IN HARMONY CSI LTD "A REAL ESTATE COMPANY".HARMONY IS RECRUITING MARKETERS FOR HER NEWLY ESTABLISH OFFICE IN LAGOS,NIGERIA
My company "HARMONY CSI LTD" is a real estate firm with wide dream of expanding her product of SALES OF LANDED PROPERTIES AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
decided to seek the EMPLOYMENT and RECRUITMENT of MARKETERS who will be train and oriented by the Professional trainers.
Interested individual should send his/her CV to:RECRUITMENTSATHCSILTD@GMAIL.COM and also call this nos 08029284268 or 08055841496 for confirmation.
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by ajeleseujn(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2017
Pls when is npower paying
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by nifesi01(f): 7:57pm On May 27, 2017
ajeleseujn:
Pls when is npower paying
Last day of the month
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by ajeleseujn(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2017
nifesi01:

Last day of the month

Where have you been Nife?
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by nifesi01(f): 8:27pm On May 28, 2017
ajeleseujn:

Where have you been Nife?
I've been where put me
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by ajeleseujn(m): 4:14am On May 29, 2017
nifesi01:

I've been where put me

I don'ti think so
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by ajeleseujn(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2017
nifesi01:

I've been where put me

Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by nifesi01(f): 8:29pm On May 30, 2017
ajeleseujn:

I mean where you put me It means you've not come to where you put me,that's why you're doubting
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by ajeleseujn(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2017
nifesi01:

I mean where you put me
It means you've not come to where you put me,that's why you're doubting
Still thinking where that could be.
When are your people going to pay for Christ sake?
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by nifesi01(f): 10:40am On May 31, 2017
ajeleseujn:
Still thinking where that could be. When are your people going to pay for Christ sake?
It should be today or friday
Re: N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here by ajeleseujn(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=nifesi01 post=57049760]
It should be today or friday[/quote
Seems you are no more on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Privatisation: NITEL, MTEL To Employ 10,000 Nigerians – NATCOM / Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? / I Got A New Job: From Security To Account Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.