Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Mr Ibu: “my Wife Is The Most Pretty Woman I Ever Met” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr Ibu: “my Wife Is The Most Pretty Woman I Ever Met” (469 Views)

Nigeria Most Pretty Queen And Nigeria Choice Award Is Set To Hold This December / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / Incredible:pretty Woman Goes Viral As She Strips Unclad For Her Maternity Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu: “my Wife Is The Most Pretty Woman I Ever Met” by Naijawavez(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2016
Nollywood comic actor John Okafor popularly known as Mr. Ibu has declared that his wife is the most beautiful woman he has set his eyes on in his entire life.

Mr Ibu took to instagram to share a photo of his wife with the caption, “Be proud of ur wife make her look beautiful in her next world she will look for u .i confess that my wife is d most pretty woman i ever met I swear , pls give ur wife d opportunity”

READ MORE: http://naijawavez..com.ng/2016/11/mr-ibu-my-wife-is-most-pretty-woman-i.html#gsc.tab=0

1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu: “my Wife Is The Most Pretty Woman I Ever Met” by Theoritical(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2016
Where is da pretty.... In Ibus world, one eye man in a king.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Top Quotes Of The Day By Former President Obasanjo / Mikel Obi Sets Unbelievable Record / Sen. Dino Melaye With Coza Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.