Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Watch Video:this Talented African Girl Sings Beyonce's 'halo' And The Internet I - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Watch Video:this Talented African Girl Sings Beyonce's 'halo' And The Internet I (546 Views)

[video] This Nigerian Guy Went To China, Look At What Happened To Him / Try Not To Laugh - Funny Talented African Kids Dance 2019 Edition 1.0 / Do You Know That Even If You Just Came From Prison African Girl's..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video:this Talented African Girl Sings Beyonce's 'halo' And The Internet I by Mfondear(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
An African schoolgirl has shown off her fantastic vocals after she sang to Beyonce’s popular hit, Halo. African girl slays as she sings Beyonce’s Halo In a setting that looked to be her school, the young girl was urged by her friends to sing the song.

At first, she was shy and unsure but as soon as she began to sing, her beautiful voice filled the room and she felt even surer of herself. . She is only 4-years-old! She started out shy but she got more confident as she got into the groove The video has been viewed over 868,000 times on Youtube and most people are amazed and blown over by this girl’s vocal skills. .

It is so touching and sweet! A lot of people expressed their fervent hope that she should one day be a star with one commenter saying, “She sung that song better than BEYONCE, SOMEBODY SIGN HER PLEASE.”
WATCH VIDEO:http://234news.com/2016/11/29/watch-videothis-talented-african-girl-sings-beyonces-halo-and-the-internet-is-in-tears/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Optical Illusion / Question Of The Day / Googles Recent Advitisement!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.