Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Teenager With 2 Children Rescued But Without An Identity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teenager With 2 Children Rescued But Without An Identity (523 Views)

How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) / Obituary Of Mother And Her 2 Children Killed In Fire Accident In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teenager With 2 Children Rescued But Without An Identity by Benjaminomin1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
#imattertoo

She grew up seeing her mother and father in Ijebuland and when she lost her mother some 5yrs back she woke up one day and was told 'am not your father. I just accepted you because your mother was my lover. The mother was an Akwa Ibom lady from Ikot ekpene and she speaks both Ikot Ekpene Annan and Yoruba fluently.

She saw one one menstrual cycle to welcome her to her puberty stage and by the next month she was pregnant for another teenager who himself was also a stranded child. Nobody believed she will deliver but she did and by the 5 month after her delivery she was pregnant again for the same boy.
Eventually he ran off due to family unprepared pressure and she was stranded on the streets.

When I go the call about her plight I ran down and noticed she had been on the streets of uyo for months with her children but worst still after her second delivery she was not cares for at all as a woman who just delivered should be cared for and now she can't walk properly or sit and has had several painful episodes due to this.

She needs our help
She needs clothes, food stuffs and care while we get her a comfortable place for herself and the children.

Call Benjamin Omin Itu with #2347033947064 to be a part of helping this family

Its Hold My Hand Foundation

Re: Teenager With 2 Children Rescued But Without An Identity by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
This rampant scam cases in naija sef don't let people know who to be kind to. We don't know if this is real now.

4 Likes

Re: Teenager With 2 Children Rescued But Without An Identity by Benjaminomin1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
My name is there.
My number is there
You can check my foundation up on ministry of women affairs and social welfare website to verify.

Thanks for being skeptical though... It's not a bad thing

I quadruple check stories before I intervene.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Baby Bro / A Man's Thought On Domestic Violence / Five Ways To Bond With Your Child As A Career Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.