Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Your Tomorrow Is God's Past. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Tomorrow Is God's Past. (314 Views)

You Are Yet To See Tomorrow. But Do You Know That Your Tomorrow Is God's Past / Your Tomorrow Is God's Past. Trust God. / Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Tomorrow Is God's Past. by uchkochi(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
YOU ARE YET TO SEE TOMORROW. BUT DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR TOMORROW IS GOD'S PAST.

God has seen not just your tomorrow, but He has seen your life till forever. He knows the end before the beginning. The end of that battle is your victory to His glory. The end of that relationship is marriage by God's mercies and favours. The end of that interview and application is gainful employment. The end of today is your long awaited testimonies. The end of that prayer is positive answers. The end of that your expectation is breakthrough unlimited. The end of today is God's yesterday, so be rest assured that it will be to your favour. Isaiah 46:10. I want you to know that God loves you and so do I. REJOICE.

(1) (Reply)

God Spoke To Me About My Academics / Many People Don’t Remember Yesterday / The Good Fight Of Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.