Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Need A Girl Between The Age Of 18-20 For A Relationship In B Y - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girl Between The Age Of 18-20 For A Relationship In B Y (1088 Views)

Need A Guy Or Girl Between The Age Of 18ยง20..drop Ur Contacts / Looking For A Girl Between 18-20 Years Of Age ( / I Need A Girl Of 17 To 20 For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Between The Age Of 18-20 For A Relationship In B Y by EiXoM(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2009
I need a girl that is God fearing,Beautiful, Sexy, Tough, in the sense that she is ready to fight for when am been bitten up by a fellow. not tough as a hubby. Presentable, understanding, lively, social, intelligent, committing, and open.

FOR INTERESTED GIRLZ; HERE ARE MY QUALITIES AND FAULTS:

QUALITIES INCLUDE: Tall and Handsome, Intelligent, Versatility and Adaptability, Communicative and Witty, Eloquent and Intellectual, and Youthfulness and Liveliness.

FAULTS INCLUDE: Tendency to be tense and nervous, and superficiality.

INTERESTED ONES CAN SHOUT OUT AT: 08035585674

(1) (Reply)

Dating Zone--0nly For Lagosians. . Meet Up With Ur Fellow Lagosians: / Girlfriends Wanted / Save Me With Your Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.