Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination (1159 Views)

Taking Ebay Order Now. Checkout Is At 320/$. We Also Ship And Deliver To Nigeria / Buy 100% Pure Charcoal.......we Deliver To Your Location ( Any Quantity) / I Supply Prawns In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination by cyberguy72(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
We are a major importer of Rice in Nigeria and we have large quantity of rice ( Over 10000MT) for sale.We need wholesalers to contact us if they re interested our rates are affordable.Any interested buyer/wholesaler should forward a request to buy in form of an ( LETTER OF INTENT) stating the quantity needed ,your company name address and destination where you want your rice delivered.The request order should be addressed to KLASSIC.P.INTEGRATED SERVICES LTD.Pls send your request to enapo49@yahoo.com for further inquiries you can call 08059268461,081275412232.08035420177
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Where is your office? Or is it on the internet?
Is your warehouse in nairaland?
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination by thebestprice(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
cyberguy72:
We are a major importer of Rice in Nigeria and we have large quantity of rice ( Over 10000MT) for sale.We need wholesalers to contact us if they re interested our rates are affordable.Any interested buyer/wholesaler should forward a request to buy in form of an ( LETTER OF INTENT) stating the quantity needed ,your company name address and destination where you want your rice delivered.The request order should be addressed to KLASSIC.P.INTEGRATED SERVICES LTD.Pls send your request to enapo49@yahoo.com for further inquiries you can call 08059268461,081275412232.08035420177

where is your business office... we talking hundreds of millions here
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination by cyberguy72(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2016
thebestprice:

where is your business office... we talking hundreds of millions here
Lagos.What quantity do u need and where is ur location?
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination by thebestprice(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2016
cyberguy72:
Lagos.What quantity do u need and where is ur location?

what is your business office address so me and my team can come do face to face discussion
.. we talking hundreds of millions here
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination by eseleborjpyaho: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2016
7068293478OUR SOURCE HAVE BOTH THAILAND AND INDIAN RICE FOR SALES TO THE G EENRAL PUBLIC

QUANTITY FROM 600 BAG UPWARDS

PLS S END EMAIL TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk OR CALL 234070682934787
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination by cyberguy72(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2016
thebestprice:
what is your business office address so me and my team can come do face to face discussion
OK u need to let us know the quantity you need,are u a company or an individual?
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination by thebestprice(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
cyberguy72:
OK u need to let us know the quantity you need,are u a company or an individual?

Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination by cyberguy72(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
thebestprice:

Let me have ur Gsm number i will call u
Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination by thebestprice(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
.. we talking hundreds of millions here.. I will buy off all your rice.. you're importers? registered? office address? website? these things r too too important.. what r u hiding. you came to a public space to demand my number. I'll come to your office at my own time. I'm sure you receive other numerous buyers too... let's get down to business

1 Like

Re: Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination by Cnenigeriaent: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Local Nigerian Rice available at 32k per bag delivery inclusive to any state in Nigeria call/Whatsapp on 09153263103
Location Kano

(1) (Reply)

Raw Marble Buyers Needed / Fx Inflow Available. / Uk Buyers Of Nigerian Foodstuffs Needed( Afro Shop Etc Call In)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.