Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Lists Top Nigerians Going To Hell Read More: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Lists Top Nigerians Going To Hell Read More: (645 Views)

Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu / 32 Most Luxurious Cars Used By Top Nigerians At Sultan Of Sokoto 10th Anniversar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Lists Top Nigerians Going To Hell Read More: by mionyx: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Controversial ex-governor’s daughter, Kemi Olunloyo, has listed top Nigerians who will die and go to hell by December 31.
Nigerian Speaker Dogara,
Maje Ayida (Toke Makinwa Ex),
CBN Governor Emefiele and his staff,
EFCC boss Magu and his cohorts and DSS
top the list of Nigerians who will make hell according to Aunty Kemi.
See how she wrote it below: click to see photos: http://viid.me/qwnezd
She later updated the list with:
1) Speaker Dogara
2) Ex-president OBJ
3) Hell Rufai
4) Maje Ayida
5) Every employee at EFCC, DSD and CBN
LOL!
Read more: see full story and pics here: http://viid.me/qwnezd
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Lists Top Nigerians Going To Hell Read More: by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
The person listing candidates for hell will be the first to arrive hell to welcome the aforementioned persons she listed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Lists Top Nigerians Going To Hell Read More: by chuckdee4(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Didn't realise she was God
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Lists Top Nigerians Going To Hell Read More: by Jafar1: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
is she God?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Lists Top Nigerians Going To Hell Read More: by softMarket(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
How i wish the devil will just come and ask us (nigerians)

Devil - who do you want me to
kill among all the nigerian
politicans?

US - pls kill ........................ For us!
Thank you! GOD bless u grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Lists Top Nigerians Going To Hell Read More: by Triczchic(f): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
chuckdee4:
Didn't realise she was God

I tire o..

(1) (Reply)

I Married My Wife A Virgin – Governor Ayade Declares / My Limit Is Far Beyond The Sky – Nigeria’s Tallest Model. / Watch And Download Mark Angel Comedy Episode 96)_ Tax Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.