Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Npower Applicants Should Read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Applicants Should Read This (2846 Views)

FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman / REG. Questions Ask By Npower Applicants And Response From Npower Officials / Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Applicants Should Read This by whysquare4real(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
My wife is an Npower applicant and she has already been posted to a primary school in Katsina to teach. Attached is her posting letter. She is to report for duty on 1st Dec. 2016. So I think all Npower applicants should ignore the NPVN site and report at their various LGEA Offices. Cheers.

Re: Npower Applicants Should Read This by juwwylove(f): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Noted
Re: Npower Applicants Should Read This by ronk3(f): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pls how did she get the posting letter?
Re: Npower Applicants Should Read This by whysquare4real(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
ronk3:
Pls how did she get the posting letter?
she was called on phone yesterday to submit her credentials and today she was given d letter by hand at d LGEA office and was posted.
Re: Npower Applicants Should Read This by Regged01(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Npower Applicants Should Read This by DrTims(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Thanks for the infor. I think i would have to check zaria local govt office. P.S its also important one fills that Npvn account details
Re: Npower Applicants Should Read This by whysquare4real(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
DrTims:
Thanks for the infor. I think i would have to check zaria local govt office. P.S its also important one fills that Npvn account details
She is finding it difficult to login into d NPVN site. she has also submitted her account details at d LGEA.
Re: Npower Applicants Should Read This by Graciouslara(f): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pls what n what were requested from her...I mean the credentials ?....thanks for the info
Re: Npower Applicants Should Read This by whysquare4real(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Graciouslara:
Pls what n what were requested from her...I mean the credentials ?....thanks for the info
Degree cert, NYSC cert, birth cert, state of origin cert, Acct details etc.
Re: Npower Applicants Should Read This by Graciouslara(f): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
whysquare4real:

Degree cert, NYSC cert, birth cert, state of origin cert, Acct details etc.
Thank u
Re: Npower Applicants Should Read This by LadokunAyo: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
whysquare4real:
My wife is an Npower applicant and she has already been posted to a primary school in Katsina to teach. Attached is her posting letter. She is to report for duty on 1st Dec. 2016. So I think all Npower applicants should ignore the NPVN site and report at their various LGEA Offices. Cheers.

She need to still update her npvn or else no salary
Re: Npower Applicants Should Read This by joransky4re(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
To update ur account use ur surname as ur password but let the first letter b capital letter
Eg username. 080............
Password. Emeka
Re: Npower Applicants Should Read This by austine4real(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2017
juwwylove:
Noted
hppy brthday to u
llnp

(1) (Reply)

2017 Nigeria Airfoirce Airmen/women Applicant Lets Meet Here / Cormart Sale's Trainee / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.