Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Sign This Petition & Say No To Increase In Data Price By NCC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sign This Petition & Say No To Increase In Data Price By NCC (338 Views)

Isa Ali-Pantami Extends Deadline On Reduction Of Data Price / NCC Suspends Data Price Increase / MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sign This Petition & Say No To Increase In Data Price By NCC by ogatechy: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sign This Petition & Say No to Increase in Data Price by NCC
Good Day ladies and gentlemen, I must be sincere with you that I don’t like the recent development by the so called directives given by NCC to increase data ratebeginning from 1stof Dec, 2016. We as Nigerians must unite together, let’s air our voice out.
The country is already languishing in a state ofQuandary, and now NCC want to add salt to the injury. You all know that it is the poor that will suffer it the more; or is it a crime to be using a smartphone that can access internet? So I want us to unite together as a team, family, Nigerians with one voice… Say No to data increase in Nigeria.
Someone has already created a petition on Change.org and I need you all who use data, and you violently don’t want it to increase in price, to sign this petition. Share it on every social media let every body know.
Go to https://www.change.org/p/nigeria-communication-commission-ncc-data-plans-rates-by-carriers-in-nigeria-should-not-be-increased-by-ncc?recruiter=642402116&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
Sign the petition. Let our voice count, spread the news let NCC know and hear the cry of the masses. Increasing data prices is not wisdom, but something close to foolishness.
If I may also ask, what exactly is the function of NCC

(1) (Reply)

I Think We Need a DISLIKE Button In This Forum - #GiveUsDislikeButtonInNairaland / Top 5 Best Smartphones Of The MWC 2017 / Swift Nomad For Sale 15k (lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.