Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) (4399 Views)

How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. / N3.6 Billion Debt: AMCON Takes Over Bao Yao Firms In Abuja & Calabar / Despite Recession, Shoprite Profit Rises: Turnover Hits N3.86 Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
After reading the post made by ''Reserved01" I'm moved to bring my story here.
Anybody with useful information should help us please.

It started around July this year when the Nairalander with this moniker, BBcool introduced her business idea in the Business section of Nairaland.
She asked interested users to chat her up on WhatsApp.
A lot of people indicated interest. Then she said a hundred of us should all pay N35,000, making N3.5 million. More people were interested but she said they should hold on so we that have paid can start first.
With our N3.5 million with her, she started telling us stories.
Firstly, she said the compensation plan had been changed.
Finally, she said that she miscalculated the whole thing, that we needed N23 million or thereabouts to complete the circle, or we make further recruitments.
Now, she no longer goes online, take calls or reply SMS.

Please, Nairalanders working in banks and Telecom networks should search her address for us please.

Her name is: Ikusika, Rebecca Abimbola
Phone number: 08092026229
Nairaland Moniker: BBcool
I heard she read Microbiology at Unilag.
Her Networking biz: Mavigold Charities International
Account number: 0141697009 - GTB
: 0062159219 - Diamond Bank

Please, anybody with useful information to trace her. I currently reside in Abuja, but will go over to Lagos as soon as I have information about her, especially an address.

N.B: we were stupid to have trust her with our funds without knowing her, but is that really a yardstick to defraud us of such huge amount. People are lamenting in the WhatsApp group. Some borrowed the cash. I did two accounts, that's N70,000.

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala and all other mods, please move to front page so people can help us out.

Her picture below:

Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by JoyTracy(f): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
They need to flog you, in dis kind economy u dey mumu like diss dey there, whic tribe are u from sef ?

7 Likes

Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by Obinnau(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Name checkers association of Nairaland over to you.
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by decatalyst(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kai! I never knew mumuism is endemic shocked shocked

How could you trust anyone in this world, especially, a forum without face or police!

1 Like

Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by GMBuhari: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Eeyah sorry
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by eezeribe(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
That's what happens when you seek easy money..
A guy just committed suicide recently
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by marvelife: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
don't trust your best friend
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by nurez305(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
sharp lady

2 Likes

Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by obajoey(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
3.5 kini?
All this money u r sharing.
She can be traced.
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by fergieboy: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
Magas must always they pay till this world go end grin

Nice one girl ..

You rock

1 Like

Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
fergieboy:

Nice one girl ..

You rock
Seriously?
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
JoyTracy:
They need to flog you,
in dis kind economy u dey mumu like diss
dey there,
whic tribe are u from sef
?
It's not about tribe. People buy goods online and pay before service!

1 Like

Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by tboibamz: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hmm.. Following
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by demo4ril97(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Atheist calling for help, does it mean at such atheist no longer follow the human-nature perception?

35k should be a peanut to an average atheist since you do believe money comes when it needs arise! Atheist biko who go come judge bbcool? SAS i guess

Shame on you and if eventually this epistle hit fp may that mod forfeit his punishment in a few days!

Shame on all atheist cc: stevedure
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by excellent2013(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Whaaat!?
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by Tyche(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Driver, drop me here grin

1 Like

Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2016
demo4ril97:
Atheist calling for help, does it mean at such atheist no longer follow the human-nature perception?

35k should be a peanut to an average atheist since you do believe money comes when it needs arise! Atheist biko who go come judge bbcool? SAS i guess

Shame on you and if eventually this epistle hit fp may that mod forfeit his punishment in a few days!

Shame on all atheist cc: stevedure
You're seeking attention and recognition. Good news, you're dully recognized, now crawl back to the religious bigotry hole you came from, let people mature enough to respect others beliefs talk.
I'm a realist and proud! Either you accept me that way or f.uck off!
Need I remind you that the very forum through which you live and breath is founded by one who thinks like myself?
You made your point anyways, now take a bow!
Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by puskin: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2016
stevedure:
After reading the post made by ''Reserved01" I'm moved to bring my story here.
Anybody with useful information should help us please.

It started around July this year when the Nairalander with this moniker, BBcool introduced her business idea in the Business section of Nairaland.
She asked interested users to chat her up on WhatsApp.
A lot of people indicated interest. Then she said a hundred of us should all pay N35,000, making N3.5 million. More people were interested but she said they should hold on so we that have paid can start first.
With our N3.5 million with her, she started telling us stories.
Firstly, she said the compensation plan had been changed.
Finally, she said that she miscalculated the whole thing, that we needed N23 million or thereabouts to complete the circle, or we make further recruitments.
Now, she no longer goes online, take calls or reply SMS.

Please, Nairalanders working in banks and Telecom networks should search her address for us please.

Her name is: Ikusika, Rebecca Abimbola
Phone number: 08092026229
Nairaland Moniker: BBcool
I heard she read Microbiology at Unilag.
Her Networking biz: Mavigold Charities International
Account number: 0141697009 - GTB
: 0062159219 - Diamond Bank

Please, anybody with useful information to trace her. I currently reside in Abuja, but will go over to Lagos as soon as I have information about her, especially an address.

N.B: we were stupid to have trust her with our funds without knowing her, but is that really a yardstick to defraud us of such huge amount. People are lamenting in the WhatsApp group. Some borrowed the cash. I did two accounts, that's N70,000.

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala and all other mods, please move to front page so people can help us out.

Her picture below:

First off, that moniker has no topic in the business section.
Secondly, people are just really gullible. Any group advertised, you go and join.

Scammers know that it is getting harder to scam someone on NL that is why they solicit for numbers to form whatdapp groups or request for emails(there is a NL rule concerning that.....rule 22) where they can easily scam their victims.

Because the scammer gave you the aura that she is a female, you all quickly trusted her. Better wake up, scammers now do identity theft before they even start planning their scam.

Majority of people in here will believe almost anything they are being told without even a common analysis.
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
puskin:

First off, that moniker has no topic in the business section.
Secondly, people are just really gullible. Any group advertised, you go and join.

Scammers know that it is getting harder to scam someone on NL that is why they solicit for numbers to form whatdapp groups or request for emails(there is a NL rule concerning that.....rule 22) where they can easily scam their victims.

Because the scammer gave you the aura that she is a female, you all quickly trusted her. Better wake up, scammers now do identity theft before they even start planning their scam.

Majority of people in here will believe almost anything they are being told without even a common analysis.
As of having a topic in the business section of Nairaland , she didn't create the post, but commented on someone else post.
It is possible the person did an identity theft, but all the while we communicated on phone, it was a female voice.
If I can get hold of the original identity ( that's if it's actually cloned), I can trace the clone.
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by Nutase: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Greed manifests in different forms.
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by izzou(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Learn your lessons and move on. Or you can trace the money through the bank details.

I have be scammed countless times. Its not the end of the universe.

Gracia's
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by salms: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Details

Suite 30/31, Elshaddai Plaza,
No 148 / 150 Isolo – Ikotun/ Egbe Road,
Cele Bus Stop, Egbe Lagos, Nigeria.
Web: www.mavigoldcharities.net
Email: info@mavigoldcharities.net
Phone: +234 8163051959, +234 8082223399.

1 Like

Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
A scammed Nigerian does a better investigation than all the police, military and intelligence agencies in the world put together.
Some people's gullibility is irredeemable
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by demo4ril97(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
stevedure:

You're seeking attention and recognition. Good news, you're dully recognized, now crawl back to the religious bigotry hole you came from, let people mature enough to respect others beliefs talk.
I'm a realist and proud! Either you accept me that way or f.uck off!
Need I remind you that the very forum through which you live and breath is founded by one who thinks like myself?
You made your point anyways, now take a bow!
Thank you!
awh! Like-mind indeed, live and breath you say? Lol and what hast ye fame shall profit thee?

Catch a life, for I love you for the sake of God!

1 Like

Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by miqos02(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
fergieboy:

Nice one girl ..

You rock
free money
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by chiefkpokp(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Na wa oooo...quick money is not good, before somebody post, una don run put una numbers, Some even dey post their family phone numbers self incase if this number non go, the other one go go, if that one non go, no how wen d others non go go.......Girl gather una, put for one small room wen dem dey call whatsapp, come begin bill una small small....na wa ooo. but the baba wen mark that lady tougue sha...... I rest my case.... anyway sha. i shall continue to cover my self with the special powerful unbeatable blood of Jesus..................

1 Like

Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by tikkykay: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Wow....astonished!!!! I saw something lyk this currently on nl today...none of them asked about the details....dey were just dropping their numbers o.
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by spafu(m): 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Na wah o
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 01, 2016
salms:
Details

Suite 30/31, Elshaddai Plaza,
No 148 / 150 Isolo – Ikotun/ Egbe Road,
Cele Bus Stop, Egbe Lagos, Nigeria.
Web: www.mavigoldcharities.net
Email: info@mavigoldcharities.net
Phone: +234 8163051959, +234 8082223399.
That's the address attached to the website. It is the place the company holds her seminars every Thursday.
I sent an uncle who is a police officer, he went there with two other of his colleagues but the four deer of the company said, Abimbola is just a participant like others, that he does not take responsibility for participants.
He even claimed not to know that people form a chain to fast track their movements and swore to punish whoever she was.
But thanks so much for the effort. With this I have the conviction I will get her personal address someday here.

Lalasticlala make una sef help me push this thread na, so e go get more views and more people wen know her go comment.
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 01, 2016
demo4ril97:
awh! Like-mind indeed, live and breath you say? Lol and what hast ye fame shall profit thee?

Catch a life, for I love you for the sake of God!
Thanks and I'll keep that in mind. I just need one favour; let god help me catch this girl and regain my money back and I will serve him for ever.
Re: Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 01, 2016
chiefkpokp:
Na wa oooo...quick money is not good, before somebody post, una don run put una numbers, Some even dey post their family phone numbers self incase if this number non go, the other one go go, if that one non go, no how wen d others non go go.......Girl gather una, put for one small room wen dem dey call whatsapp, come begin bill una small small....na wa ooo. but the baba wen mark that lady tougue sha...... I rest my case.... anyway sha. i shall continue to cover my self with the special powerful unbeatable blood of Jesus..................
When you're painted with pictures of ''not taking risk at all is risky'', then will you know what we passed through. I still don't believe I fell victim, upon my education! Walahi, education nobi everything. The street seems wiser in Nigeria.
I learnt a lot from this venture, but again, how much did I pay through the university if I have to pay these much to learn fraudulent ways of scammers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Facebook Ad Case Studies With Result Proofs / Nigeria's Foreign Reserve Rises To $41.3billion / Is All Solutions Network A Scam Or Legitimate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.