Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Say No To data Price Increase! Nigerians Are Doing Nothing To Stop It Shame! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Say No To data Price Increase! Nigerians Are Doing Nothing To Stop It Shame! (521 Views)

MTN Reacts Over The Sudden Price Increase Of Recharge Cards / Minister Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase / NCC Suspends Data Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To data Price Increase! Nigerians Are Doing Nothing To Stop It Shame! by mindfreaks(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
There goes the news daily on social medias, but what baffles me is the "I don't care attitude" by Nigerians. the GSM networks are being milked by the politicians apart from what they eat monthly from our money, well its no surprise that we pay from the little we use in buying Data again. please let's join hands to stop this move or else NAIRALAND surfing will become unaffordable as very few like the politicians can afford to buy the data just like in early 2000's when the GSM arrived!

Re: Say No To data Price Increase! Nigerians Are Doing Nothing To Stop It Shame! by GoodyOG: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
mindfreaks:
There goes the news daily on social medias, but what baffles me is the "I don't care attitude" by Nigerians. the GSM networks are being milked by the politicians apart from what they eat monthly from our money, well its no surprise that we pay from the little we use in buying Data again. please let's join hands to stop this move or else NAIRALAND surfing will become unaffordable as very few like the politicians can afford to buy the data just like in early 2000's when the GSM arrived!
exactly, i stand with you
Re: Say No To data Price Increase! Nigerians Are Doing Nothing To Stop It Shame! by mindfreaks(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
GoodyOG:

exactly, i stand with you
I love you let's say no to this madness all hands on deck!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Mtn Doing Like These At The Moment?? / Urgent Need / How To Take A Screenshot On Your Android,iOS, Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.