Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Advice On Starting A Laundry Business In Port Harcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice On Starting A Laundry Business In Port Harcourt (1183 Views)

How To Operate A Laundry Shop Business[a-z Start-up Guide While Investing Little / How To Start A Laundry Business In Any Part Of The Country / Start A Dry-cleaning & Laundry Business In Nigeria With 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Starting A Laundry Business In Port Harcourt by RUTHINYAEGBE: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hi Pals,
Am planning to begin a laundry business in Port, any advice by laundry experts in the house? Also if you know of any available good location am also open to your comments, Also for those in the laundry business in Port, is the business still very lucrative especially with this recession. Need all your advice. Thanks
Re: Advice On Starting A Laundry Business In Port Harcourt by AstuteJay: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Port or Lasgidi, the business remains a good one. Although the recession is having an adverse effect on it (just like every other business) but I will encourage you to go for it.

I reside in Lagos and may not be able to suggest a good location in PH but there is a universal law of location in the drycleaning business.

Get a place that is on the road with good vehicular and pedestrian movement. Get an upper/middle class environ, you have no biz with the lower class. Get a place where there is no existing laundry.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Starting A Laundry Business In Port Harcourt by RUTHINYAEGBE: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
AstuteJay:
Port or Lasgidi, the business remains a good one. Although the recession is having an adverse effect on it (just like every other business) but I will encourage you to go for it.

I reside in Lagos and may not be able to suggest a good location in PH but there is a universal law of location in the drycleaning business.

Get a place that is on the road with good vehicular and pedestrian movement. Get an upper/middle class environ, you have no biz with the lower class. Get a place where there is no existing laundry.

All the best.

Thanks a lot for your advice. It means a lot to me . Please do you operate a laundry business?
Re: Advice On Starting A Laundry Business In Port Harcourt by AstuteJay: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
RUTHINYAEGBE:

Thanks a lot for your advice. It means a lot to me . Please do you operate a laundry business?

Yes I do
Re: Advice On Starting A Laundry Business In Port Harcourt by RUTHINYAEGBE: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,
If you were to establish a laundry in Port Harcourt what business location will you choose in Port that you think will be very lucrative for the business? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lies Abt Mmm This December / thanks / Fiverr First Page Gig Ranking SECRET REVEALED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.