Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti (20321 Views)

Start Mini Exportation of Foodstuff Today / Prices Of Foodstuff Drop Significantly – Survey / Akwa Ibom Govt Gives Traders 31 Day Ultimatum To Reduce Price Of Foodstuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti by starfield: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2016
faladeSM1132:

na so your life be children of haters, you no dey See good thing atall, i was there too and iyaloja of Ado ekiti and is chiefs was saying we should report any body that sell his or her goods higher than the new price they announced

Which one be children of haters? I was at the market yday evening to buy stuff and I got them same price they have been selling. Eg the OP mentioned okro to be sold at N20 naira, I still got it for N50 same goes for the iru. And u called me an hater? U must be dense. Who doesn't want to buy food stuff at a lower cost
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti by sparog(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2016
Khd95:
Forcing market women to reduce price of food stuffs,without corresponding decrease in cost of production(imput),is like robbing peter to pay paul

Na d same ekiti pple go still suffer am.
If u are not enlighten about the situation on ground in Ekiti state, then keep shut.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti by Horbar1: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2016
onomeasike:
Up till tonight I was ruminating on this issue.Lagos state must immediately do the same.Ambode should not allow these greedy market people kill Lagosians. I went to Delicious Treat on the Mainland to eat and was told that a small wrap of eba is now N100 while vegetable soup is now N200 shocked whereas the cost of imported drinks remain same shocked
I was forced to ask if the vegetables and garri were imported.The food merchants are a miserable exploitative lot and that's why sometimes I agree that we deserve the kind of terrible leaders we have.Imagine palm oil been bought in a neighboring town for N14,000 and being sold for N22,000 in Ado ekiti shocked They should be arrested.
It was only Osun state that had the foresight to produce it's own measures to monitor foodstuffs retail and had moved into the regulation of food commodities prices in the process to protect its citizens and I am sure the people are better for it.
Governor Ambode should protect us from the hands of these wicked food merchants. These wicked unpatriotic food merchants are worse than forex manipulators and should be arrested for economic sabotage.This is crime against humanity.
I 100% agree with u. All other states in this country should emulate this, Nigerians are making life miserables for their fellow Nigerians and they keep complaining about bad leadership.
Change begins with me.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2016
sad I agree with you if they are arrested there will be no need for coming back to enforce.
All the good that are made locally out not to be that expensive. Means of transporting within the states is not as much as they escalate it to be.
The people should help themselves. Within the state the person is making about N8000 gain on one gallon haba
onomeasike:
Up till tonight I was ruminating on this issue.Lagos state must immediately do the same.Ambode should not allow these greedy market people kill Lagosians. I went to Delicious Treat on the Mainland to eat and was told that a small wrap of eba is now N100 while vegetable soup is now N200 shocked whereas the cost of imported drinks remain same shocked
I was forced to ask if the vegetables and garri were imported.The food merchants are a miserable exploitative lot and that's why sometimes I agree that we deserve the kind of terrible leaders we have.Imagine palm oil been bought in a neighboring town for N14,000 and being sold for N22,000 in Ado ekiti shocked They should be arrested.
It was only Osun state that had the foresight to produce it's own measures to monitor foodstuffs retail and had moved into the regulation of food commodities prices in the process to protect its citizens and I am sure the people are better for it.
Governor Ambode should protect us from the hands of these wicked food merchants. These wicked unpatriotic food merchants are worse than forex manipulators and should be arrested for economic sabotage.This is crime against humanity.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti by Walecoker65(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2016
Good development. Ekiti here I come oo grin thank God say na my motherland before cool cool
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti by linsa01(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2016
TeamSimple:

You spoken my mind..

If PMB had done same,this thread would have gotten to page 12. And that is why our leaders don't take us serious.

Fayose did not reduce the prices of commodities in the market. Iyaloja did or did you read that he was there. That is called diplomacy. Buhari can be diplomatic too
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti by gabbysegzy: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2016
Ekiti for sure,Fayose na baba.The friend of the poor,ride on.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti by Sammy121(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=Khd95 post=51493593]Forcing market women to reduce price of food stuffs,without corresponding decrease in cost of production(imput),is like robbing peter to pay paul

Na d same ekiti pple go still suffer am. Nigeria is not a sane society likewise EKITI, there are not market leaders but RULERS because they're not democratic in their dealings.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti by bashydemy(m): 1:49am On Dec 01, 2016
basybasy:
fayose is commendable. If u become a presido, u will perform than buubuhari

LOL this was a sign of tyrant you know? This was part of what they blame Buhari for.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti by bashydemy(m): 1:56am On Dec 01, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Fayose is the best governor in Nigeria when its comes to reaching down to the poor

But this was part of what Buhari did in 1984 and was use to campaign against him by this same Fayose.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti by bashydemy(m): 2:09am On Dec 01, 2016
aAK1:
a lot of you dont know that greed is what is raising the cost of food. we are not importing garri,yet the prize has gone over 100% in 2 years. the major way we transport food in Nigeria is by trucks that use diesel. the subsidy on diesel has been removed many years ago.pls tell me why the hike in the cost of food. this days,even the akara seller will tell you na dollar make akara cost

If na buhari do same now we no go hear word again oooo
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti by grandstar(m): 4:01am On Dec 01, 2016
aAK1:
a lot of you dont know that greed is what is raising the cost of food. we are not importing garri,yet the prize has gone over 100% in 2 years. the major way we transport food in Nigeria is by trucks that use diesel. the subsidy on diesel has been removed many years ago.pls tell me why the hike in the cost of food. this days,even the akara seller will tell you na dollar make akara cost

Local foods can not exist in a vacuum.

If the prices of imported food should rise, people will rush the local ones leading to a hike in price. Also, because of the devaluation of the naira, there has been massive exports of nigerian food to neighbouring countries. The CFA keeps it's value as it's tied firmly to the Euro by France. Nigerian goods now look very cheap to CFA users.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Davash222:
Ekiti people too like food tongue.
see ya mouth grin
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=Sammy121 post=51511453][/quote]Na your state sane pass abi? U sabi small English make we no con hear word again abi? See his mouth angry
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti by betin9ja: 11:51am On May 21, 2022
*WELCOME TO
ekitifoodshare
Your
FOOD & CEREALS SHARE HUB
We sell in bags, bucket, half bucket and also in K.G.
*PRICE LIST FOR Buck / KG

*Lactorich* 2000
*Cornflakes*- 2500
* Oat* 3300
*Kellogg's Cocopops*
*Cocoballs*
*Macaroni*
Spaghetti
*Rich choco*
*Milo* 2000
*Custard*- 3300
Fruity pap 500
*Moon & Star*
*Milo crunchy*:
*Party chips*
*Macaroni*
Goldenmorn 3000
*Fruits and fibre* 3600
Granola 3200
Dangote Sugar 600
Kulikuli 200
Ofada 800
Beans 800
White corn
Yellow corn
Millet
Soya
Zobo

Egusi 1700
Chicken 1800 per kg
Turkey 2500
Gizzard 1900
Head&Feet 600
Neck 900
Titus 2200 per kg
Titus 2000
Hake
2000 per kg
Croaker 2700
Frozen Ponmo (Washed)
200, 500
Semo
Pupuru N650
Congo
Gari yellow
Gari Emure
Gari Otun
Gari Ijebu

Kings Oil
25litres
10litres 15 satchet
Smoked cat fish 1000-5000
Beef 2400
Goat meat
Eggs 1700
Palm-Oil 20000
Gaari Ijebu
Ponmo Ijebu
Honey
Iru
CALL OR WhatsApp 09163924679 Nationwide delivery.
*You get items worth ur money*
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Forcefully Reduced In Ekiti by betin9ja: 11:52am On May 21, 2022
sparog:

If u are not enlighten about the situation on ground in Ekiti state, then keep shut.

*WELCOME TO
ekitifoodshare
Your
FOOD & CEREALS SHARE HUB
We sell in bags, bucket, half bucket and also in K.G.
*PRICE LIST FOR Buck / KG

*Lactorich* 2000
*Cornflakes*- 2500
* Oat* 3300
*Kellogg's Cocopops*
*Cocoballs*
*Macaroni*
Spaghetti
*Rich choco*
*Milo* 2000
*Custard*- 3300
Fruity pap 500
*Moon & Star*
*Milo crunchy*:
*Party chips*
*Macaroni*
Goldenmorn 3000
*Fruits and fibre* 3600
Granola 3200
Dangote Sugar 600
Kulikuli 200
Ofada 800
Beans 800
White corn
Yellow corn
Millet
Soya
Zobo

Egusi 1700
Chicken 1800 per kg
Turkey 2500
Gizzard 1900
Head&Feet 600
Neck 900
Titus 2200 per kg
Titus 2000
Hake
2000 per kg
Croaker 2700
Frozen Ponmo (Washed)
200, 500
Semo
Pupuru N650
Congo
Gari yellow
Gari Emure
Gari Otun
Gari Ijebu

Kings Oil
25litres
10litres 15 satchet
Smoked cat fish 1000-5000
Beef 2400
Goat meat
Eggs 1700
Palm-Oil 20000
Gaari Ijebu
Ponmo Ijebu
Honey
Iru
CALL OR WhatsApp 09163924679 Nationwide delivery.
*You get items worth ur money*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIRS Appoints Banks To Recover N1.8trn Taxes From DSTV / Banks In Fresh Trouble Over TSA / The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.