Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Wish To Make Money From Hard Cover Book And Project Binding? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wish To Make Money From Hard Cover Book And Project Binding? (1381 Views)

People Are Moving From Hard Work To Smart Work Here, See Proof. / Do You Wish To Start Jewelry Business And More / Electric A3 Size Book Binding Machine/perfect Binder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish To Make Money From Hard Cover Book And Project Binding? by excellent2013(m): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
If your answer is yes, then I can teach you.
You can beat recession with this skill.
As a student, graduate or you just lost your job, you are guaranteed regular income if you learn this skill.
Living in Lagos or close to Lagos will be most preferred.
If you have any question drop it.
Re: Wish To Make Money From Hard Cover Book And Project Binding? by excellent2013(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
A copy of a hardcover project cost #400 and above. A set consisting of four will generate #1600. If you bind 3 sets in a day, do the math and multiply it by a month
Re: Wish To Make Money From Hard Cover Book And Project Binding? by cooldipo(m): 4:22am On Feb 12, 2017
excellent2013:
If your answer is yes, then I can teach you.
You can beat recession with this skill.
As a student, graduate or you just lost your job, you are guaranteed regular income if you learn this skill.
Living in Lagos or close to Lagos will be most preferred.
If you have any question drop it.

Good to know I have someone of like mind here..... I am in the same line of business. Will like to share some idea with you ask some questions too if you don't mind...... 08065316307 on whatsapp.....cheers!
Re: Wish To Make Money From Hard Cover Book And Project Binding? by excellent2013(m): 6:13am On Feb 12, 2017
cooldipo:

Good to know I have someone of like mind here..... I am in the same line of business. Will like to share some idea with you ask some questions too if you don't mind...... 08065316307 on whatsapp.....cheers!
Where is your location?
Are you good at blocking? Which type of machine do you use?
Re: Wish To Make Money From Hard Cover Book And Project Binding? by cooldipo(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2017
excellent2013:

Where is your location?
Are you good at blocking? Which type of machine do you use?

I am surprised you haven't contacted me yet. It is the same age long Heidelberg Tech........cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Best Software To Use For Printing Recharge Cards / Etiquette Tips / Create Your Personal Website In 60 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.