Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

See This Wonderful Pot Of Spaghetti Cake With Meatballs And Green Peas. Photo - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See This Wonderful Pot Of Spaghetti Cake With Meatballs And Green Peas. Photo (3973 Views)

The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos) / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Wonderful Pot Of Spaghetti Cake With Meatballs And Green Peas. Photo by Naijaland12: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pot of spaghetti with meatballs and green peas.

2 Likes

Re: See This Wonderful Pot Of Spaghetti Cake With Meatballs And Green Peas. Photo by Flexherbal(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nice!
Re: See This Wonderful Pot Of Spaghetti Cake With Meatballs And Green Peas. Photo by Swissheart(f): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
O my my!
I can like spaghetti ehn.
naturalwaves come and see.....
Re: See This Wonderful Pot Of Spaghetti Cake With Meatballs And Green Peas. Photo by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
neat. The spaghetti is so detailed
Re: See This Wonderful Pot Of Spaghetti Cake With Meatballs And Green Peas. Photo by MystiqueReine(f): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
I love this
Re: See This Wonderful Pot Of Spaghetti Cake With Meatballs And Green Peas. Photo by austinereds(m): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
warris this now. am drooling already. when are we gonna eat real food and stop seeing pishure? abeg how them dey do meatball??
Re: See This Wonderful Pot Of Spaghetti Cake With Meatballs And Green Peas. Photo by naturalwaves: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Swissheart:
O my my!
Wow! looks yummy. This used to be one of the best foods I could prepare ( Uni days). I remember my friends always begging me to please prepare it for them. I have lost touch with those skills now though but I can still try. You are going to come and experiment it when I want to give it a try again. How art thou?
Re: See This Wonderful Pot Of Spaghetti Cake With Meatballs And Green Peas. Photo by Swissheart(f): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
naturalwaves:

Wow! looks yummy. This used to be one of the best foods I could prepare ( Uni days). I remember my friends always begging me to please prepare it for them. I have lost touch with those skills now though but I can still try. You are going to come and experiment it when I want to give it a try again. How art thou?
smileyI'll be glad to. I prepare my spag to taste too,though some friends say it is always too soft. I am good tonight,how have you been too?
Re: See This Wonderful Pot Of Spaghetti Cake With Meatballs And Green Peas. Photo by naturalwaves: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Swissheart:
smileyI'll be glad to. I prepare my spag to taste too,though some friends say it is always too soft. I am good tonight,how have you been too?
I have been alright except for my tight schedules. I need your contacts as well. Warm regards.
Re: See This Wonderful Pot Of Spaghetti Cake With Meatballs And Green Peas. Photo by Tedassie(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Swissheart:
O my my!
come sphagettilize me with ur love kiss
Re: See This Wonderful Pot Of Spaghetti Cake With Meatballs And Green Peas. Photo by lafean20(f): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
I don't like spaghetti...bt ds is making me hungry cry

(1) (Reply)

See The Huge Crocodile Killed In Bayelsa State / Top 10 Drugs And Their Effects / Mai ' Madaci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.