Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Free Medical Test And Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free Medical Test And Treatment (584 Views)

Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience / When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja / FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Medical Test And Treatment by HOGFoundation: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
The management of Heart of Grace Foundation appreciate the will of God today as we finally signed an agreement with the Medical Director of St Mary Hospital & Maternity, this is for the purpose of Free Medical Treatment for the less privileged in Society. Thank you Dr Nwogwu Mike, God will accompany us with the Grace to succeed. Amen!.

For your free Medical Test and Treatment ,Contact:
Heart of Grace Foundation,
7b Agape Close
Off Circular Rd,
Woji.
Portharcourt,
Rivers State.
Tel: +2348034261643
+2349055635796
Email : heartofgracefoundation@yahoo.com
Twitter: @HOGFoundation71

Or
Heart of Grace Foundation ,
C/o St Mary Hospital,
68 Ogbatai Road,
Woji,
Port Harcourt.
Rivers State
Tel: 2348033103282
Email : stmaryhospital@yahoo.com

Re: Free Medical Test And Treatment by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
Wow! This is a bold step. It's unfortunate I'm based in Lagos.

This is the kind of topic that should make front page, not all these celebrity shi.t gist undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Medical Test And Treatment by HOGFoundation: 7:12am On Nov 30, 2016
austinosita:
Wow! This is a bold step. It's unfortunate I'm based in Lagos.

This is the kind of topic that should make front page, not all these celebrity shi.t gist undecided

All shall be Well.
Re: Free Medical Test And Treatment by HOGFoundation: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2016
Christmas Month is here....
Re: Free Medical Test And Treatment by HOGFoundation: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
He reverse the irreversible.

(1) (Reply)

10 Natural Remedies To Escape From Obesity / What You Should Know About The Scent Leaf / Pure Honey - Increases Your Chances Of Living Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.