Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Poll: Will The Release Of Whatsapp Video Calls Challenge Skype, Viber & Others? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poll: Will The Release Of Whatsapp Video Calls Challenge Skype, Viber & Others? (453 Views)

Whatsapp Video Call Upgraded To 8 Calls Per User / What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp / MTN Wants Whatsapp & Viber Banned In Nigeria, Says Affecting Its Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll: Will The Release Of Whatsapp Video Calls Challenge Skype, Viber & Others? by Gsmbasics: 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
WhatsApp has - eventually - presented a video calling for over a billion users of its mobile app.
While that's good news for a lot of users, how could this affect other messaging services that as well provide video? Sure, each company has their variations but how many users would like to keep several video calling messengers installed permanently?

WhatsApp has indeed been late in adding video calling, with competing messenger services like Skype, Google Duo, Viber and Facebook Messenger all providing the solution already. You might even consider Snapchat becoming a rival to this classification too. The huge question is does the arrival of video calling on WhatsApp indicate you'll now stop making use of these other services?

What's your present preferred app for video calling?

http://gsmbasics.com.ng/633/will-the-release-of-whatsapp-video-calls-challenge-skype-viber-and-others.html
Re: Poll: Will The Release Of Whatsapp Video Calls Challenge Skype, Viber & Others? by Gsmbasics: 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Poll: Will The Release Of Whatsapp Video Calls Challenge Skype, Viber & Others? by Sojebrand(m): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
This is strong, am finking
Re: Poll: Will The Release Of Whatsapp Video Calls Challenge Skype, Viber & Others? by Gsmbasics: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Google Duo
Re: Poll: Will The Release Of Whatsapp Video Calls Challenge Skype, Viber & Others? by Gsmbasics: 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Viber
Re: Poll: Will The Release Of Whatsapp Video Calls Challenge Skype, Viber & Others? by Gsmbasics: 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Imo
Re: Poll: Will The Release Of Whatsapp Video Calls Challenge Skype, Viber & Others? by Gsmbasics: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
Whatsapp
Re: Poll: Will The Release Of Whatsapp Video Calls Challenge Skype, Viber & Others? by Gsmbasics: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
Facebook Messenger
Re: Poll: Will The Release Of Whatsapp Video Calls Challenge Skype, Viber & Others? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 30, 2016
No I wouldn't stop using other app especially IMO because WhatsApp video call wouldn't be able to call at 2G properly
Re: Poll: Will The Release Of Whatsapp Video Calls Challenge Skype, Viber & Others? by googlepikins: 6:26am On Nov 30, 2016
asuustrike2009:
No I wouldn't stop using other app especially IMO because WhatsApp video call wouldn't be able to call at 2G properly
WhatsApp video call do operate on 2g. Just that my friends haven't updated their WhatsApp lately
Re: Poll: Will The Release Of Whatsapp Video Calls Challenge Skype, Viber & Others? by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2016
googlepikins:
WhatsApp video call do operate on 2g. Just that my friends haven't updated their WhatsApp lately
I know but it's not as strong as IMO

(1) (Reply)

Help! Can't Update My Playstore / Nintendo Forays Into Mobile Gaming – Launches Super Mario Run / HTC Unveils Sleek U Ultra Smartphone That Learn About You And Your Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.