Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Message To Reverend Mbaka From Reno Omokri - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Message To Reverend Mbaka From Reno Omokri (660 Views)

Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi / Seed Sowing Saga: Foreign Based Nigerians Want Reverend Funke Adejumo Barred Fro / ‘blame Davido For The $26 Billion NNPC Corruption Scam’ – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Reverend Mbaka From Reno Omokri by divinehand2003(m): 5:54am On Nov 30, 2016
Dear Reverend Fr. Mbaka, The wife of an evangelist was beheaded-you kept quiet. Her suspected killers were acquitted-you kept quiet. However, today you have find your voice to defend President Muhammadu Buhari and condemn former President Goodluck Jonathan. As a Reverend Father, were you called by God to speak for a man who has 5 media aides and a minister of information all speaking for him or where you called to speak for the poor and powerless children of God who face injustice with no one speaking for them?

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/11/message-to-reverend-mbaka-from-reno.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji%27s+Blog)&m=1

1 Like

Re: Message To Reverend Mbaka From Reno Omokri by softMarket(m): 6:08am On Nov 30, 2016
kiss This Reno Omokri is making sense, i swear down!!!!!!!
Re: Message To Reverend Mbaka From Reno Omokri by lomprico(m): 6:11am On Nov 30, 2016
I concur. angry
Re: Message To Reverend Mbaka From Reno Omokri by nerilove(m): 6:15am On Nov 30, 2016
Total reflection for Fr. Mbaka. I think Reno said the gospel truth.
Re: Message To Reverend Mbaka From Reno Omokri by Khd95(m): 6:38am On Nov 30, 2016
Message to Reno Omokri by KHD95.

Dear Reno,when the bling bling wearing pastor oritsejafor,was goofing in nd out of aso rock at will,as if his church is located there,did you speak against him.

When d same pastor flew his jet full of hard currencies to southie,to "purchase arms",u nd i know its unethical,but u didnt speak against him either,because he was/is an ally of ur paylord..now that ur paylord has been dethroned,u now found d voice to question mbakasad

pls before u quote me nd wail endlessly on my ears,iam not a zombie,i repeat iam not a zombie.

Iam just a concerned nigerian,who is tired of the eye services from both politicians nd these so called men of God

1 Like

Re: Message To Reverend Mbaka From Reno Omokri by eleko1: 6:58am On Nov 30, 2016
Khd95:
Message to Reno Omokri by KHD95.

Dear Reno,when the bling bling wearing pastor oritsejafor,was goofing in nd out of aso rock at will,as if his church is located there,did you speak against him.

When d same pastor flew his jet full of hard currencies to southie,to "purchase arms",u nd i know its unethical,but u didnt speak against him either,because he was/is an ally of ur paylord..now that ur paylord has been dethroned,u now found d voice to question mbakasad

pls before u quote me nd wail endlessly on my ears,iam not a zombie,i repeat iam not a zombie.

Iam just a concerned nigerian,who is tired of the eye services from both politicians nd these so called men of God
abeg dnt waste ur precious time and data on that useless fellow.i guess he's blind, dumb and deaf when the SHOELESS one and his transformation agenda dey distributed Niagara money to some selected pastors,Obas,winches,did he talk?Instead they told us STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. May ogun block his brain there

(1) (Reply)

See Dozen Of Edible Crocodiles Killed By A Man In Bayelsa State, Media Reacts / We Thought We Were Haunted By Ghosts – House Tenants Of Boy Found In Wall / How To Deal With Procrastination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.