Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Why Were U Banned? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Were U Banned? (1072 Views)

Nairaland Were U See 50,000 Views And 23 Post On A Topic I Tire For Naija / Dear Moderators, Why Have U Banned My Bb / How Were U Fooled/who Did U Fooled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Were U Banned? by HarryPotter1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
Plz feel free 2 narrate wat lead 2 ur ban,so dat the new members will learn 4rm ur mistakes.cos experience they say is the best teacher.
NB:-This thread is meant 4 those peeps who hve experience the ban saga.
Re: Why Were U Banned? by Godmother(f): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2009
For posting a link to my site
Re: Why Were U Banned? by mastry: 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
1. For daring to confront Igbo xenophobes who started their usual blubber with their blubber mouths.

case in point: mekushit and his numerous shitty threads.

2. For daring to point out the similarities between Omotola and a certain Sarah's photo.

3. Pissing off Igbo people.

4. Commenting on Nollywood.

yes, its tpia.
Re: Why Were U Banned? by Gabry(f): 1:40am On Nov 14, 2009
1) For posting a picture of a man wearing a maskot with dicks sticking out of his whole body

2) For posting a picture of a bunch of people running the marathon naked

3) For posting a thread which have my name on it. (It came to a point where on the Jokes Section, there were too many threads created under my name by other posters and also some by me and so it was not allowed) I was creating a funny picture of myself one day and accidently posted it with the thread named under my name and than I got banned.

4) For posting a Spamming post multiple times

5) For posting a Spam post multiple times once again

And after all that, I have never been banned since. wink
Re: Why Were U Banned? by dani1luv: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2009
I was banned once for posting

"all of the above" undecided
Re: Why Were U Banned? by Epi: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2009
I was banned shortly after I argued with the Super Mod - Then the Super Mod banned me for opening xoxoxo (while epi was banned), Super Mod banned me for spamming :-Super Mod took away my viewing priviledge. I have never been banned since but every time the Super Mod and me argue for some strange reason I can't post in the game section after one post undecided. jo, I dun tire. grin grin. I am expecting more bans because so she, so me
Re: Why Were U Banned? by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 15, 2009
Reason: For being too precious

Cant blame seun for thinking that wink cheesy
Re: Why Were U Banned? by platinumnk(f): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2009
for trying to raise funds on nairaland for a young boy who needs surgery to save his life.

see website link in my profile.
Re: Why Were U Banned? by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 22, 2009
i can't remember the reasons for the 20 times I have been banned. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Were U Banned? by donjon: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2009
And how were you unbanned?
Re: Why Were U Banned? by CrazyMan(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2009
I've been banned 3times.

1. I advised a guy to give his girl friend the beating of her life because she sized his NYSC certificate.

2. I said I would kill my wife and lover if I catch them making love.

3. I made a statement that Nigeria is better of with a military government.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Were U Banned? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2009
never been ban since 2006, I guess I deserve an award cool grin
Re: Why Were U Banned? by CrazyMan(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2009
Ronke that's great. cheesy

I also deserve an award because the last time I was banned was in 2007 (during the elections; that was when I said we're better of with a military government because of the massive rigging) a year after I joined Nairaland.

Ever since then, I've always learnt to mind whatever I say so as to avoid further bans smiley
Re: Why Were U Banned? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2009
good on you, hopefully you wouldn't get ban again.
but that is a very lame reason to get banned shocked hope I wouldn't get ban for this post grin kidding
Re: Why Were U Banned? by CrazyMan(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2009
No you won't get banned for that post; so don't go and start having sleepless nights over what you said smiley
Re: Why Were U Banned? by xynerise: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2009
I dont even know why I was banned. I login in one day and say '' you have lost your posting previllage'' .
Re: Why Were U Banned? by mamagee3(f): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2009
Most of my bans are for E-fighting. cool
Re: Why Were U Banned? by HarryPotter1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2009
@CrazyMan and rokiatu what do u 2 want to turn my thread into? undecided am sorry the exit door is open.plzzzz 2 avoid more ban do it at the right place. :p

(1) (Reply)

Why Condemn Farouk Umar Abdulmutallab? / 2011 Kwara State Guber Race: Governor Saraki At Loggerheads With Dad, Sister / Cv Of New Ig Md Abubakar! -good Move Or Blunder By Gej?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.