Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag (2078 Views)

Bimbo Thomas Pictured With Yemi Osinbajo At An Event / Bimbo Thomas And Her Son Looking All Fresh / Kemi Olunloyo: Cossy Orjiakor, Eniola Badmus, Bimbo Thomas Need Breast Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by TunezMedia: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Nollywood star, Bimbo Thomas stepped out for a recent event to support her colleague, while rocking a T Shirt that symbolizes Racism against the black people (Confederate Flag).

Bimbo who just came back from the United States wore the T-shirt to the event organized by her colleague Liz Da Silva which was held at Victoria Island Lagos during the weekend due to nativity and ignorance but her fans are having non of it.

In the photo she was seen smiling without knowing the message she was passing through her Shirt.

The photo was posted by Dayo Amusa on her Social media page but she later had to remove it after intense pressure from fans cause the symbol serves as an abomination to black people.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/actress-bimbo-thomas-gets-slammed-for.html?m=0

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by kinggogo: 7:49am On Nov 30, 2016
All dis celebs, dem b olodo undecided

Na to jst dey imitate d whites dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2016
I dont even knw wat is dey big deal there nw! make person no where cloth again sho! wetin concere wit wetin she wear? na her body nw and dat actress is my favourite actress , i like her too much!
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by MackBrooklyn: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2016

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by MackBrooklyn: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2016
Sharafawizkidayo:
[s]I dont even knw wat is dey big deal there nw! make person no where cloth again sho! wetin concere wit wetin she wear? na her body nw and dat actress is my favourite actress , i like her too much![/s]

Dude, ignorance is a disease and that's what you're doing right now!! Read that @greenland8555 comment again ===>

Ignorance is a disease that girl in the middle is wearing a Confederate flag shirt which racist use as a sign of telling blacks they are nothing; rednecks and alt carry such proudly; and it's the same flag this lady is wearing smiling in the picture; what a clueless twit...ssmh! read and learn, everything is not fashion!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by Kobicove(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2016
Very ignorant individual...

And to think that she just came back from the United States undecided

2 Likes

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by Shol3(f): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2016
She no no nah
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by freesinzu(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by daveP(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Every clothe we wear has a message only one that can read understands. to some, all these symbols etc are just "designer's design" but like the litter of nobly wood celebs out there,the ignorance and intellectual inefficiencies they exhibit continues to garner medals for top spot.
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by cuba62(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
blood stained banner flag??. this flag represent slavery

1 Like

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Na okrika round neck shirt grin

Na katagunwa made, make them forgive am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Dude, ignorance is a disease and that's what you're doing right now!! Read that @greenland8555 comment again ===>

That flag means nothing to me or the average african. We dont care what that flag symbolises to white people.

White people attaching meaning to a thing should not influence how we see that; they shouldnt dictate how we see things undecided
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by MackBrooklyn: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
That flag means nothing to me or the average african. We dont care what that flag symbolises to white people.

White people attaching meaning to a thing should not influence how we see that; they shouldnt dictate how we see things undecided

cheesy grin

Well, you might not actually know the essence of what that dude is tryna say until you fly outta Nigeria to another country where racism is at its peak, then you'll know what's up cool

1 Like

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Well, you might not actually know the essence of what that dude is tryna say until you fly outta Nigeria to another country where racism is at its peak, then you'll know what's up cool
I'd be more concerned about systemic racism than letting people think they have some power over me just by putting on a dress
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by MackBrooklyn: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I'd me more concerned about systemic racism than letting people think they have some power over me just by putting on a dress

cheesy grin

Madam, stop overlooking all these trivial things, it may come back at you anytime. OK, let's take a look at this . . . I heard about a guy who wore the APC T-shirt to the PDP campaign rally few years ago, the dude was beaten to pulp by those who found it disrespecting. So tell me, that guy got beaten up just because of feigning ignorance to little things like the #500 T-shirt he chose to wear that day, you feel me?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Madam, stop overlooking all these trivial things, it may come back at you anytime. OK, let's take a look at this . . . I heard about a guy who wore the APC T-shirt to the PDP campaign rally few years ago, the dude was beaten to pulp by those who found it disrespecting. So tell me, that guy got beaten up just because of feigning ignorance to little things like the #500 T-shirt he chose to wear that day, you feel me?? undecided
You will understand me someday smiley
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by MackBrooklyn: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You will understand me someday smiley

cheesy grin

And you too cool
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ignorance is not an excuse I thought?
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Gets Slammed For Rocking Racist Flag by yeezyquan(m): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nigerians and their wahala I could have easily bought that same shirt without knowing what the flag was about....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Deletes You From His Phone If You Say Bad Things About Me- Tonto Dike / Meet Nollywood Actress Toyosi Of ‘jenifa Diary’ Who Is Still A Virgin / Davido Feeling Happy Cruising Around Town As He Eats Corn & Freestyles In His Ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.