Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS (30240 Views)

Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos / Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) / Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Doctor0071(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is what Nig govt need to do in street by help needy bt dem refuse only wat dem knw na to carry moni way no belong to dem, bro GOD we bless u more and more, dis news do me like cry bt i keep it

1 Like

Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by SweetJoystick(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nice
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Ojoibadan: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
May the Almighty God bless you and raise help for you in your hour of need in Jesus name. Amen. I hope all those reading this story will go out nd do likewise. The Good Samaritan parable is about being each others' keeper.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by rita25(f): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
thank God u got her before the human shredders ritualist and rapist laid their hands on her
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Egunje: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
YOU JUST SHOWED HER THAT LOVE OF CHRIST WHICH IS ABOVE ALL.KUDOS
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
Remilekun101:
So many depressed individuals right now

Check my siggy
grin

You haven't replied my question since yesterday undecided

How can 6K equal 30K in 7 days? Does it mean that those you can't get people to register under them will still get paid after 7 days? I know the marketers always make the proceed so simple but when u register now, you will come to understand that if you don't bring in the 5 people you will stay for more than 2 months without been paid the 30 K.
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by symbianDON(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
eduson002:
Good deed helping her. But you shouldn't have given out her privacy posting pictures of her online.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Baroba(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
With men and women like Mr Ugba, there is still hope for this country.. Noble deeds. cool

1 Like

Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Remilekun101: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Doxie69:

How can 6K equal 30K in 7 days? Does it mean that those you can't get people to register under them will still get paid after 7 days? I know the marketers always make the proceed so simple but when u register now, you will come to understand that if you don't bring in the 5 people you will stay for more than 2 months without been paid the 30 K.

We work as a Team . Everyone works together for the success of the team, Even after completing your 5, you can still refer more people
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Luckygurl(f): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
seunlayi:

Show a little bit of love and kindness,
Never go around with hatred's blindness,
Take a little time to reach for joy, and wear a happy face!
Sing a little bit when the days are dreary!
Give a little help to a friend that's weary!
[size=14pt]That's the way to make the world a happy place![/size]

Read more: The Collingsworth Family - Show A Little Bit Of Love & Kindness Lyrics | MetroLyrics

one of my favorite song in DLCM. That song says it all

Awww!!

A session in church service I always look forward to, singing of hymns.

May you find unmerited favour as a result of your good act.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by izzymoney(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
rottenPussy:
Nice gesture!

kemi Olunloyo is next, she needs help..

lwkm

1 Like

Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
Remilekun101:

We work as a Team . Everyone works together for the success of the team, Even after completing your 5, you can still refer more people

so if I register under you in 7 days time I will get my 30K cooling in my account?
I know someone like me when doing anything online will like to take my mind off it
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by princessG35: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
eduson002:
Good deed helping her. But you shouldn't have given out her privacy posting pictures of her online.
if he didn't post how she reunite with her family. Na wahoo
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Bobbyrobby1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
this is the kind of people we want in Nigeria, selfless people.GOD bless u sir.suffer dey naija but if we can b selfless,if our leader can just have small conscience and b selfless and think about us.believe me this country will move forward #livetotell#
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Remilekun101: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Doxie69:

so if I register under you in 7 days time I will get my 30K cooling in my account?
I know someone like me when doing anything online will like to take my mind off it

grin, Nope, i will be honest with you, You can only get that if you work with me
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Almand: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
seunlayi:

Show a little bit of love and kindness,
Never go around with hatred's blindness,
Take a little time to reach for joy, and wear a happy face!
Sing a little bit when the days are dreary!
Give a little help to a friend that's weary!
[size=14pt]That's the way to make the world a happy place![/size]

Read more: The Collingsworth Family - Show A Little Bit Of Love & Kindness Lyrics | MetroLyrics

one of my favorite song in DLCM. That song says it all
This song and that part of the book of proverbs about standing before kings were the the two things my dlso coordinators made sure I will never forget.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Remilekun101:

grin, Nope, i will be honest with you, You can only get that if you work with me

In what ways can I work with u?Can u give them in details please
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Peace2love: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
May God reward your kindness and love to this soul. And grant her quick recovery
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Remilekun101: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Doxie69:

By informing others, Sharing your referral link with your friends both on facebook and whatsapp
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Rachel123: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
may God reward you in hundred fold.
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by alaskido(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Thank you Mr Ray. God will surely bless you. What a pretty girl. The person wey do you this thing na thunder go fire him head.
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Remilekun101: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Doxie69:

we can talk better on whatsapp, Message the number on my profile
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by osuofia2(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
eduson002:
OVER SABI DE WORRY YOU.... HAVE YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE TRY TO HELP ANY ONE IN A MENTAL SITUATION
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by habsydiamond(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
U are a true nigerian. What our leader can not do, u did it even in this recession period. May God continue to bless u.
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by modupe2: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Saw it earlier on facebook.........Well-done and God bless bro

ChangeIsCostant:
A man with a big heart has narrated how he helped a mentally unstable lady who was roaming the streets of Abuja. Ray Ugba Morphy and his colleagues mobilized to help admit the lady in a psychiatric hospital -with the man (Ray) registered as her next of kin. Her pictures were shared online to help locate her people.

Read what Ray Ugba Morphy shared on Facebook

On Monday, 28th November, at about 5pm, at Asokoro, in Abuja, I saw just by Ecowas building, a young woman of about 26 years roaming the streets and speaking to herself. She was obviously unwell, probably newly mad. Her clothes were just dirty, not torn yet, she had an afro hairdo, and she had a bag and she looked forlon and rather sad!

In that girl, a saw a soul crying for help. She could be my sister, your sister or even anyone's daughter. So I approached her. She spoke well, an evidence of good breeding. But then after being initially friendly, she became very hostile when I began to probe her. My intention was to see if i could get info to enable me reach her people. She wouldn't or couldn't tell. All she would say is that she is from London and her name, Chika. Of course, this information from her, may or may not be true.

So I left her, as it was getting late. So on Tuesday, early in the morning, I mobilised my staff and we got cracking. Some went in search for her on the streets while I went online in search of a psychiatric hospital or unit. We drew a blank. But luckily after physical visits to all government hospitals in Abuja, we finally found one at Karu.

Meanwhile those searching the streets for her could only locate her at about 4pm in the evening being that she is mobile and ambulatory.

To cut a long story short, I can now report that the lady in this pix is now (Tuesday 29/11/2016) safely admitted in a psychiatric hospital. It wasn't easy but she has been admitted with me registered as her next of kin. And she is responding to treatment. She is simply suffering from treatable mental illness and no one should be abandoned the way our society seems to abandon the mentally ill. Sure, it cost me time and money, but it is worth every bit of it.

We still have not been able to get any information from her regarding her family or her people. So please, contact me via inbox if you know her.

Meanwhile, can we all share very widely until someone can identify her and come for her. It is very likely that her people are also searching for her.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/how-man-helped-mentally-unstable-woman.html
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by xcesspaschal(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
thats good bro. may God bless u d more. thats all i can say.
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by WINDSOW(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
eduson002:
Ur m.u.m.u ripe!
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Remilekun101:

sent a message on whatsapp
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Remilekun101:

sent a message on whatsapp
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by starwar(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
service to humanity is the best work of life
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by 1miccza: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
God bless your kind heart we need more of your type in the country. May God give me the heart to be like you one day.
Re: How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS by Etizz: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
dat girl is pretty.......

she will be well in Jesus name....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery / Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume / Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.