Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Data Plan Are You Planning To Buy...?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Data Plan Are You Planning To Buy...?? (455 Views)

Guys.... Please What Cheap Monthly Plan Are Available / Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? / What Data Subscription Are Yyou Using? & 10gb For N2,500 Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Data Plan Are You Planning To Buy...?? by Prectega(m): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2016
Today is 30th and as from tomorrow, the data price for all networks will increase in accordance with NCC directives.

Many subscribers have taken this period of grace as an opportunity to quickly subscribe to existing data plans, that can serve them for the whole of December i.e before the new year.

What data plan are you planning to buy today cos by TOMORROW, things will change!.
Re: What Data Plan Are You Planning To Buy...?? by menxer: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2016
Well, just resubscribed etisalat 3.5gb for the last time. grin

I will step down to 2gb for the long haul from January.
There is not much price difference for me, 2k vs 2.5k but 1.5gb off which is much.
Re: What Data Plan Are You Planning To Buy...?? by simtosul: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2016
Meanwhile I av subscribe ahead their data increase using mtn pulse of #500 for 1 gig after loading #5,500. Before February next year I wil av money for another subscription

Re: What Data Plan Are You Planning To Buy...?? by sod09(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2016
glo
2.5k for 10gb
ND cheat also
Re: What Data Plan Are You Planning To Buy...?? by Prectega(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2016
, 1000 for 2gig...airtel

(1) (Reply)

Nintendo Forays Into Mobile Gaming – Launches Super Mario Run / More People Would Rather Keep Using A Defective Samsung Note7 Than Buy An LG / I Need Suggestions On Phone Specs Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.