Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Get Rid Of Fibroid Naturally Without Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Rid Of Fibroid Naturally Without Surgery (1376 Views)

Get rid of Fibroid Naturally Without Surgery: RAIN SOUL / shrink fibroid naturally yourself / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Fibroid Naturally Without Surgery by ezedammy: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2016
Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous tumors of the uterus.
Uterine fibroids are also known as leiomyomata, myomas or uterine polyps.
Uterine fibroids grow within the muscles of the uterus, on the outside of the uterus,
hang in the uterine cavity or very rarely form within the cervix.
They can range in size from microscopic to several inches in diameter.
Uterine fibroids form in the childbearing years of a woman’s life.
There may be just one fibroid or many, with differing locations.
Uterine fibroids are rarely a cause for concern, but when they become too large, or
there are many present, they may become a problem.

Types of Uterine Fibroids

Submucosal: grow in the innermost layer of the uterus
Intramural: grow in the middle layer of the uterus
Subserosal: grow in the outer wall of the uterus
Pedunculated: attached to a stalk either outside of the
uterus or within the uterine cavity
Cervical: in the cervical tissue
Interligamentous: between the uterine broad ligaments

Causes of Uterine Fibroids

Though a large percentage of women suffer from uterine fibroids,
doctors are actually unsure of what causes them to occur.
What they do know however, is that estrogen and progesterone
contribute to the growth of the fibroids.

Estrogen and progesterone are at their highest levels during a woman’s
childbearing years, this is why uterine fibroids are thought to develop
during this time. Normally, after a woman goes through menopause her
body produces lower levels of estrogen and progesterone causing the
fibroids to begin to shrink and any associated symptoms, such as pain and pressure to subside.

Uterine fibroids are hormone dependent. They develop during the hormonally
active years and decline in menopause. Fibroid tissue has a higher amount of
estrogen and progesterone receptors. Fibroid tissue is hypersensitive to estrogen,
but does not have the capacity to regulate estrogen response,
this is why they can grow to become quite large. Other hormones
play a role in the growth of uterine fibroids as well, including prolactin,
parathyroid hormone, insulin growth factor, and pituitary growth hormone.

Fibroids are two to three times more likely to develop in
African American women compared to any other ethnicity.

Factors that May Increase Fibroid Development

An increase in lifetime exposure to estrogen:
There are many factors that increase a woman’s lifetime exposure to estrogen.
More than at any other time in history, women are exposed to more estrogen.
This increased exposure can contribute to a wide variety of reproductive
health problems including the development of uterine fibroids.
The following factors increase a woman’s lifetime exposure to estrogen:

Early menarche – the longer a woman has her menstrual cycle,
the longer estrogen levels are elevated
Fewer pregnancies – many women today are restricting how many children
they are having or are not having children at all, which increases their total
exposure to estrogen
High body fat content – body fat produces and stores estrogen; the more body
fat a woman has the more estrogen
Exposure to xenoestrogens – plastics, pesticides, herbicides, synthetic hormones in
both meat and dairy products, and hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
including oral contraceptives (birth control) containing synthetic estrogen
Poor estrogen metabolism – some women’s bodies have a harder time removing
and metabolizing excess estrogen
In addition to exposure to estrogen the following factors may also play a role in
the development of uterine fibroids:

Hypertension
Infection complications from IUD use
Perineal talc use
Anovulatory cycles
Endometrial hyperplasia (common in women with PCOS)

Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids

While many women will never even know that they have uterine fibroids, because the condition often exhibits no symptoms, there are some women that will experience certain effects from the fibroid’s presence. Symptoms of uterine fibroids include:

A sensation of fullness or pressure in the abdominal area
Excessive bleeding during menstruation
Excessive length of menstruation
Extreme cramping during menstruation
Lower back pain
Painful intercourse
A frequent urge to urinate

Increase Circulation, Reduce Pain This why we strongly recommend a powerful combination of natural supplement which will stop the growth of any fibroid in your uterus and and completely remove any existing fibroid in your body

Fibroid Care has been working for others and we believe yours will not be an exception. Fibroid Care with low price can be deliver to you anywhere in Nigeria through our courier agent. payment on delivery.

All we need from you is your contact address through which our delivery agent can easily locate you and deliver the products pack to you. For further enquiry, visit

call Damilola - 07032782026

1 Like

Re: Get Rid Of Fibroid Naturally Without Surgery by Healthgwr: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
BELL Healthy LIFESTYLES CHRONIC DISEASE RELIEF. WHY DIE IN SILENCE. You can maintain good health and treat all Chronic DISEASE with BELL PRODUCTS. OVER 60 CANADIAN PRODUCTS THAT REALLY WORK

Bell products will take care of ………………….

The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

Sixty three pages of various testimonies mostly Nigerian

and their phone numbers who had various serious health challenges before click the link bellow.

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888

Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, inbox me or visit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.

All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.

This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.

It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 10 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996

What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….

The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..

Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888 or

08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
Re: Get Rid Of Fibroid Naturally Without Surgery by bnanzip(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
All this natural treatment does not work when the size is big, and even drugs can only reduce the symptoms. Not to deceive the users, the treatment for fibroid is not that straight forward. It depends on the woman's age, her need to preserve fertility, the size of the fibroid and the location and whether it is existing with pregnancy or not. You can learn more here: http://www.jotscroll.com/forums/11/posts/84/fibroids-in-uterus-symptoms-treatment-fibroid-tumor-types.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight The Healthy Way / West African College Of Physicians October 2018 Primary Application Form On Sale / Top 9 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.