Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Chapecoence Players Who Didn't Travel With The Team (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Chapecoence Players Who Didn't Travel With The Team (photo) (917 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Son Scores Seven Goals In Half For Juventus Youth Team(Photo / Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia / What Is Wrong With This Zambian National Football Team Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chapecoence Players Who Didn't Travel With The Team (photo) by amzee(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2016
The Chapecoense players who didn't travel with the team in their dressing room today.
May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
#ForçaChapecoence

Re: The Chapecoence Players Who Didn't Travel With The Team (photo) by robosky02(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2016
some disappointment is a more than a blessing.... shocked
Re: The Chapecoence Players Who Didn't Travel With The Team (photo) by Papyrus411(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2016
amzee:
The Chapecoense
players who didn't
travel with the team in
their dressing room
today.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

#ForçaChapecoence
Hmm Awon Ikudaisi alias Arikuyeri Omo Kokumo living in Arikutaku village .. May the gentle/ stubborn souls of the departed rest in peace/anger. Do good always because you never can tell when your rapture will take place!!! please help the African communities to report Sir Robert Mugabe and Gen Muhammad Bubu-hari to Baba God for their severe hardship upon us.

1 Like

Re: The Chapecoence Players Who Didn't Travel With The Team (photo) by phlio666(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2016
GOD
Re: The Chapecoence Players Who Didn't Travel With The Team (photo) by Nutase: 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Maku Omorihi avo.
Re: The Chapecoence Players Who Didn't Travel With The Team (photo) by Kirgyakos(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Though i didn't play 2day i will live 2 Play another day (it could be dat they were not selected 4 d match.......and they might hav been like ah! coach y u nor choose me na? But nw luke hw lucky they are 2 excape death)

R.I.P 2 d vik-timx

(1) (Reply)

Uche Eucharia Is The 1st Ex Falcon Player To win AWCON As A Coach / Top 8 Greatest African Footballers Of All Time – These Men Are World Legends! / Malaga 2 Vs Barcelona 0 - Neymar Sees Red Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.