Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

resolved - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / resolved (1020 Views)

Resolved / RESOLVED / Eliascomm55 (resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

resolved by codest(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2016
this issue has been resolved, tnks all for ur concern
Re: resolved by codest(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2016
Cont.
Re: resolved by codest(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2016
Cont
Re: resolved by haywire07(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2016
U really need to learn how to talk. Do u think nairaland is a threat especially when u are on the loosing side?

2 Likes

Re: resolved by lacastre: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2016
Building relationship is one major factor u both lack

1 Like

Re: resolved by codest(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2016
haywire07:
U really need to learn how to talk. Do u think nairaland is a threat especially when u are on the loosing side?

If u noticed I didn't act rude to him until after about offense no 2.

Moreover I've left d money for him, let him do whatever he likes with it
Re: resolved by mavinc4u(f): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2016
I don't have anything to say because this recession is affecting my typing. Efuk come and give this guy his money abeg, no time for stories or reverse it and let peace reign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: resolved by colossus2: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2016
Lol @ am I speaking Spanish.
Be calm, when you have gotten a refund/pay, you can insult his future and his ancestors too.
Re: resolved by omoskenso(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
haywire07:
Watin d guy do way dey wrong now.... If not 4 the way d Efuk was treating him, it wudnt hv resulted 2 dat na. D Efuk is doing like dat bcox d money is in his acct n dis guy is on d verge of losing it. Oga dey pray say nor be scam he wan run u so ooo.

2 Likes

Re: resolved by ceejay80s(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
haywire07:

what do u mean? if u and the said efuk is same , just pay the guy his money

3 Likes

Re: resolved by ceejay80s(m): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
codest:
I usually don't do this, but I think I have been pushed to d wall.

My client from Norway sent me about $117 via this guy via neteller yesterday at 9:17pm, n it took him almost 1hr to confirm he has received d payment(1st offense).

After wasting my time, he now told me he's not buying again that it's more than what he needs (despite d fact that I told him d exact amount b4 sending it) and that I should get another buyer(2nd offense). I disagreed with him n after some back n forth I agreed to get another buyer wc I got, this was around 11:37pm yesterday, then around 11:54pm efuks replied that he can't send d money yesternite again(3rd offense), despite the fact that I had already liased n negotiated with another buyer that would buy it from him n that one was already waiting for him to send it that yesternite. I had to cancel d transaction with d other buyer I got on his behalf.

This guy is slow, sluggish, unprofessional n not worthy of doing business with and up till now he's still telling me one story or d other. I don't even know what to do again. Pls Nairalanders help me judge this issue.

Attached is d screenshots of our conversation,
please read it to get d full gist n take note of d timestamps

my guy if u have proof that the money is from a genuine source, just go along with proof to the police station and report the case, he is actually going to scam u, take his number and address to the police and make bastard money from his head , once dem catch him, him mind go be to settle the case, make sure he pays 5times the money or face police and court case , then settle police and keep the rest and still kick his uses asssss to jail, his phone number is registered, his bank account has his details and address, to catch him na moi moi
I HATE THIEVES
Re: resolved by codest(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
ceejay80s:

my guy if u have proof that the money is from a genuine source, just go along with proof to the police station and report the case, he is actually going to scam u, take his number and address to the police and make bastard money from his head , once dem catch him, him mind go be to settle the case, make sure he pays 5times the money or face police and court case , then settle police and keep the rest and still kick his uses asssss to jail, his phone number is registered, his bank account has his details and address, to catch him na moi moi
I HATE THIEVES

I can't be going to police station cos of 100$, moreover I don't think d guy's a scammer though, I just don't like d way he's acting slow n unprofessional.

I have sold 100s of dollars to other ppl here b4 n I was not paid immediately but d broker communicated well n handled d issue professionally unlike d way this efuks guy is acting!

Even up till now he hasn't sent my money n still hasn't given me any concrete feedback.
Re: resolved by claycares: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
I bought btc from Efuk this morning and it went smoothly. Listen to his statement, he had to rest and also he exceeded his limits. Anyway, Efuk please refund him and apologise for unprofessional manner of handing the transaction.
Re: resolved by ceejay80s(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
codest:

I can't be going to police station cos of 100$, moreover I don't think d guy's a scammer though, I just don't like d way he's acting slow n unprofessional.

I have sold 100s of dollars to other ppl here b4 n I was not paid immediately but d broker communicated well n handled d issue professionally unlike d way this efuks guy's is acting!

Even up to now he hasn't sent my money n still hasn't given me any concrete feedback .

I no even understand u again
Re: resolved by mavinc4u(f): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
ceejay80s:

I no even understand u again

grin grin grin abeg I get headache
Re: resolved by sinebaba(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Efuks pay money or refund @ op don't call someone idiot again it's unprofessional too
Re: resolved by thegame(m): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2016
First, the Efuks said it will be done first thing in the morning.
Story changed in the morning to when ID was cleared. This is why people are so difficult to deal with.

@op is just a night crawler and seems always in a haste, nutin totally wrong in that. Efuks is the one being shady here.

You should at least know how to trace someone before dealing with them op. This one that he's now having boss-complex ehn, undecided undecided. Who is he that he can't get up at night to put on pc?

I just can't deal sad lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

Good luck getting ur money back
Re: resolved by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
Whats all this bullshit you wrote here? Did you contact me to get my own story?Pls make your findings before you write nonsense
He should have posted all our conversation to see how he was pissing me off with the way he talks to someone like he is feeding u

Ask him for update. And ask many people who have dealt with me on this platform.

thegame:
First, the Efuks said it will be done first thing in the morning.
Story changed in the morning to when ID was cleared. This is why people are so difficult to deal with.

@op is just a night crawler and seems always in a haste, nutin totally wrong in that. Efuks is the one being shady here.

You should at least know how to trace someone before dealing with them op. This one that he's now having boss-complex ehn, undecided undecided. Who is he that he can't get up at night to put on pc?

I just can't deal sad lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

Good luck getting ur money back

Re: resolved by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
sinebaba:
Efuks pay money or refund @ op don't call someone idiot again it's unprofessional too

Did you ask me for my side of story? Who called who idiot? Disappointed at your comment. I ve not beed coming here lately so he thinks he can discredit me with his post. PLs ask him for all our chats before u judge, And always here from the other person before judging
Re: resolved by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
haywire07:

Thank you right on point. This guy is very unrully. Always desperate and calling it professionalism.Its the insult that really prompted my action.I wanted him to sweat a little cos of his despIracy he is calling professionalism and lack of manners.

So funny , if he thinks its $100 that i will scam someone of. When he learnt how to be patient and talk responsibly then I paid him even though I almost lost money on the deal.

@@codest I ve told u u need to know how to talk even when u are tensed.IO ve done hundres of exchanges with you and surprosed you could do this cos of $100+
Re: resolved by thegame(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
efuks:

i wanted him to sweat a little cos of his despIracy he is calling professionalism and lack of manners

When he learnt how to be patient and talk responsibly then I paid him

WOW

Just WoW
Re: resolved by codest(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
efuks:

Thank you right on point. This guy is very unrully. Always desperate and calling it professionalism.Its the insult that really prompted my action.I wanted him to sweat a little cos of his despIracy he is calling professionalism and lack of manners.

So funny , if he thinks its $100 that i will scam someone of. When he learnt how to be patient and talk responsibly then I paid him even though I almost lost money on the deal.

@@codest I ve told u u need to know how to talk even when u are tensed.IO ve done hundres of exchanges with you and surprosed you could do this cos of $100+

Bro u very lucky u dealing with a cool guy like me o. Anyways I be guy so I no fit dey drag issue with u even after it has been resolved but my advice to u is that u need to sharp up n act professional in ur dealings with clients n stop acting like a slowpoke.

And @ur statement that "u wanted me to sweat", then I leave ur case to God as he would replenish u with x10 of what u made me go through to get my money from u.

1 Like

Re: resolved by sinebaba(m): 7:53am On Dec 04, 2016
efuks:

Did you ask me for my side of story? Who called who idiot? Disappointed at your comment. I ve not beed coming here lately so he thinks he can discredit me with his post. PLs ask him for all our chats before u judge, And always here from the other person before judging
na wa for you are you op?

1 Like

Re: resolved by bobo65(m): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2016
efuks:

Always desperate and calling it professionalism.Its the insult that really prompted my action.I wanted him to sweat a little cos of his despIracy he is calling professionalism and lack of manners.

Very stewpeed talk
What if he wanted to use the currency for sumtn that is on bid and many other ppl are bidding on it, u should have told him he is not gonna get his money on time, who are u to determine when u will pay someone that has already paid u, u don't put ur personality issues into ur biz, customers are always right, as a biz man, I have customers that I tell I'm not selling tins to, not cos I don't have Wat they want, but cos I don't like how they go about things.
If a customer insults me, I immediately refund him his cash and tell him in not doing biz with him again, not to withold his money n say I want him to sweat, u get luck say no be face to face transaction

Make I no just vex this Sunday

Don't ever forget that customers are always right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

128gb Iphone 6 Space Grey Fresh. / Nl Best Deals: Iphone 6s+ 64gb, SOLD / Used Msi Gaming/architecture Laptop Bundle For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.