Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Easy Powerpoint Presentation Toolkit!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Easy Powerpoint Presentation Toolkit!!! (354 Views)

Error Starting powerpoint 2007 / WOWBii BUDDRoom-video Conferencing,meeting,presentation And Training Solution / Ijoy RDTA Box Mod, A Piece By Piece Preview Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Powerpoint Presentation Toolkit!!! by dejispot: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2016
Easy Presentation Toolkit!!!

Creating captivating presentations is a very efficient tool for presenting information, concepts, idea and innovation in an attractive manner. Presentations with professional looks convey confidence and for sure influences the choices and decisions of the audience. A bad presentation can render a fantastic idea terribly and unacceptable. What precedes acceptance is a quality presentation.

Many people, firms, corporate bodies in the real sense don’t pay critical attention to presentations. Good and quality presentation conveys summary points to your audience speedily.

In view of this, I have leverage on my experience over the years and that of other experts to package products that will help individuals create awesome presentations in little space of time. I have made available great templates with icon and inforgraphics for a better presentation from henceforth.

What motivated me in making this solutions available was due to the numbers of people and firms I render presentations for from time to time.

Easy Presentation Toolkit is the solution you must not overlooked or ignored. I have package about 25 exciting templates for your business, research, project, training, seminars, exhibition and all sorts which are easily editable.

As a result of the first launch, This package is sold for 3k but I have make sure you enjoy a discount of 50% for the next 5 days.

Price: NGN1,500

The Toolkit features:

+ About 25 Exciting PowerPoint Templates

+ About 100 icons and shapes

+ Trainings on Good Presentations.

How to get the product?

+ Pay into this account below;

Alabi Ayodeji

First Bank

+ Send SMS containing your name, mobile number and email address to this number - 08035890961

+ Once your payment is confirmed, you will immediately receive a link where your downloads will be attached.

Take action Now.!!!

(1) (Reply)

22 Internet Business Idea For Ladies / Fairly Used 15kva UK Perkins Soundproof Diesel Generator Is Available. It Comes / Macbook Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.