Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Granite And Sharp Sand Available - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Granite And Sharp Sand Available (891 Views)

Samalion Marble And Granite Company In Abuja Has New Stock(pics) / Manganese, Copper D Lead Ore, Rutile Lump, Ilemnite Sand And Sea Sand Available / We Supply Granite And Asphalt To Lagos, Ogun and ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Granite And Sharp Sand Available by embodiment: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2016
The aforementioned materials are available for sale. Kindly patronise us. This materials are direct from the quarrel. Below are our prices;
Sharp Sand
10 tons 17,500
20 tons 25,500
30 tons. 34,500
The prices stated here are in the denomination of the naira. They are without the inclusion of the cost of transporting the material.
Granite
30 tons 135000
Also in the denomination of the naira.
Kindly note that in the event of delivery trucks are stuck in sand or marshy areas enroute site without a prior notice to us that the road to the site has a poor network. We'll not bore the burden of the extra cost this may attract or the transfer of material to another rescue truck. Interested persons can send me a pm or a mail. I can be reached by mail via embodiment7777@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel And Allied Products Now Available In Bulk Purchase. / Market For Ginger Buyers / Agents / I Can Help Facilitate Sourcing And Storing Of Soyabeans From Benue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.