Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

How To Make Hair Grow? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Hair Grow? (2922 Views)

Can Naija Hair Grow To Waistlength? / How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. / Which Helps Your Hair Grow Faster, Braids Or Locks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Hair Grow? by luv2talk(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2009
Fellow Landers,Since i shaved My eyelid,it refuses to come out again,most people tell me that it makes me look like Monkey(lol),i dont have beard and mustach too and im closing to 30yrs of age.i really need to know what i can use to make the Hair grow,i have used indian hemp and Spirit,but it doesnt work.Your help will be highly appreciated
Thanks
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by iice(f): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2009
luv2talk:

Fellow Landers,Since i shaved My eyelid,it refuses to come out again,most people tell me that it makes me look like Monkey(lol),i dont have beard and mustach too and im closing to 30yrs of age.i really need to know what i can use to make the Hair grow,i have used indian hemp and Spirit,but it doesnt work.Your help will be highly appreciated
Thanks

shocked grin cheesy
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by symbian03(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2009
lol
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by luv2talk(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
Its not Funny Pls, do something to help
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by WHITE84(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
what made u shave it in the first place? lol, and yea i dont know wat to tell u sir,
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by luv2talk(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2009
Na Barber Shave am oo, em tell me say the thing go Fit me,now people dey complain say e don spoil my wowosiity,i no know wetin do the barber sef,i no be woman wey dey shave eyelid,maybe he want me to start using eye pencil lol
N.B
Any serious solution please?
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by iice(f): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
How do you shave an eyelid? cheesy
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by WHITE84(m): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2009
yea i dont think eye lids grow back lol, if they grow at all, we would have been cutting our lid hairs once every few months or somethin lol
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2009
Do you mean eyebrows sweetie? You can apply castor oil to the affected area with cotton bud every morning and evening.
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by dominique(f): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
luv2talk:

Fellow Landers,Since i shaved[b] My eyelid[/b],it refuses to come out again,most people tell me that it makes me look like Monkey(lol),i dont have beard and mustach too and im closing to 30yrs of age.i really need to know what i can use to make the Hair grow,i have used indian hemp and Spirit,but it doesnt work.Your help will be highly appreciated
Thanks

you're a guy and you're shaving your "eyelids" shocked shocked shocked or do you mean eyebrows , what the hell were you thinking.
dont worry, it'll grow. in the mean time. start using eye pencils. its should be so weird for you. . . afterall you shave your eyebrows tongue
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by platinumnk(f): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2009
Try rubbing castor oil before u go to bed at night
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by Winnergal(f): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2009
My dear . . . that will be difficult . . . Only young infants get their eye lashes shaven(trimmed), not adults . .  pele . . .

(1) (Reply)

The Most Modest Outfit Won By 18 Years Old Kylie Jenner / Beautiful Boubou Dress Styles - Latest Classy Boubou Dresses For Ladies / Tehran's 'cover' Girls New Fashions Hit The Iran - Way (see Pix )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.