Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Today, Etisalat Loses A Customer. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today, Etisalat Loses A Customer. (300 Views)

A Nairalander Loses A Mother / Baker Loses A Job Because She Declined To Call Her Male Client "Sweetheart" / Need Perfect Gift Idea For A Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today, Etisalat Loses A Customer. by DoroBad(f): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2016
It all started when etisalat decided to (without explanation) stop the BIS service to blackberry. i had gotten used to enjoying their blackberry service subscription and was prompt with renewing my subscription, and to be frank, i've never had any cause for complain until this past saturday, that is. My bis stopped working. No whatsapp, no twitter, no opera mini, nothing. I had to call their customer care before i was offered any explanation. The mobile data plan i was on as well, stopped working. I used to connect with my mobile hotspot to my laptop. That is also gone.

It may seem more sensible to buy a new phone so that i continue with etisalat but god forbid a network provider telling me what to do with my money. Etisalat might think that one customer will not affect their profits but they should think again. if they made 3,000,000 naira last month(for example)this month, they'll make 2,999,000. That's the effect of one customer. i know i'm not the only one etisalat is frustrating with the removal of the BIS from their network, and i'll make sure i reach out to the rest of their customers going thru this ordeal and make them port to another network. It is time for network providers to realize that the era of taking people for granted has gone. From tomorrow, they plan to increase tariffs. But you cannot increase tariffs, and expect us to endure with shitty service.

If they have 1,000,000 active Blackberry subscribers, i intend to make them lose them all. You cannot force 1,000,000 people to change their devices simply because of your greed to make more money from them.

Get this right. I make closeto 200k per month. It is small, i know. I could get another phone, i know. But no one has to dictate to me when to change a phone. I love my blackberry. If etisalat cannot support my blackberry, i'll find another network that does. I'll make sure to post this message on as many blogs and social sites as possible. They have to get my message.

And if they think this is a message from a rival network provider, they should think again. Since saturday, i've been calling their customer care to complain about their shitty services on my line 08175*5*23*. Even this morning. So it'll be easier for them to confirm it. One of their customer care representative offered me 10 mins on net calls, so they can check that as well.

They can confirm it.

Nairalanders, help spread this message. it's time to end impunity.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala.
Re: Today, Etisalat Loses A Customer. by ifex370(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2016
All man just de vex these days grin

(1) (Reply)

Win N250,000 This Christmas!!! / N-power ; My Thoughts / Please!! I Want To Edit My Username

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.