Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? (2346 Views)

Transportation Mode Of Employees In Corporate Organization / Hiring Of Chief Investment Officer / Workforce Outsource Fresh Job Recruitment (150 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by hats: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2016
Hello,
Very soon, I Will start hiring employees for my company. They are going to be paid well with the least salary at 50k down to 300,000 naira. So I have been wondering; by the time I start hiring, how do I do it? Someone recommended Workforce while another person said I should do the interview myself along with my board. What do you think? Which is better? because I want staffs that are good, willing to work, not afraid to fall and that can share in the company's mission. So which one should I go for? Personal hiring or through workforce.
Please Note; It is an online company meaning the staffs won't be meeting the users or customers physically. All they will do iss to sit in an airconditioned office and do their work on the company's laptop.
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by Vongsama(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2016
hats:
Hello,
Very soon, I Will start hiring employees for my company. They are going to be paid well with the least salary at 50k down to 300,000 naira. So I have been wondering; by the time I start hiring, how do I do it? Someone recommended Workforce while another person said I should do the interview myself along with my board. What do you think? Which is better? because I want staffs that are good, willing to work, not afraid to fall and that can share in the company's mission. So which one should I go for? Personal hiring or through workforce.
Please Note; It is an online company meaning the staffs won't be meeting the users or customers physically. All they will do iss to sit in an airconditioned office and do their work on the company's laptop.

Do it yourself if you have the time.
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by Kingnap(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2016
Mr. Hats am interested in the job... How do I send you my resume for your review... Kind regards
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by eph12(m): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2016
Depends on the number of staff you intend to employ.
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by freesinzu(m): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2016
hats:
Hello,

Sir, please go for personal hiring, gives a better insight on people you want to work with or handling your business.

1 Like

Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2016
hats:
Hello,

I would suggest you do it yourself. the consultants might not share your vision/ideas on the kind of personnel you need (they might do what they think you want, but not necessarily what you need).

NB: pls when recruitment starts, share it here with nairalanders first. thanks

4 Likes

Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by Byko899(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
since is ICT based work I advice you do the hiring here on Nairaland ,there so many smart ICT gurus here , ask any interested person to submit their CV and picture
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by AdonisG: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
it practically depends on the number of people you wanna hire dou..Workforce can be funny sometimes, but they are good and if u explain yourself properly, they sure know the right candidates to get for you because of the experience they have in recruiting, likewise Dragnet..however, u gona have to pay a lot for their service..if u got the money, u can go for it..but i prefer you do it on your own if you have the time..The emails may be much.but with time and dedication..you'll get a good list of the right man for the job..then call for a test or interview..All the best in your Hiring.
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by Auditorsplace: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
I work with FHR Professional Services. We handle Recruitment and other HR related services. We will help you handle your Recruitment needs and give you a year "warranty" on all the employees- i.e. if any employee leaves within a year, we will hire a replacement with no cost to the company, provided that the reasons are not due to unfair labour practice on the part of the employer.

Please send an e-mail to recruitersnest@gmail.com. We will get in touch with you.
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please sir,i am interested in the job. Please can I apply for it? my email address is ijofy27@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by Dammyllionaire(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
A big NO to workforce. Do it yourself and by the way, i'm also interested in the position available. Thanks and best of luck.
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by fitzmayowa: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
interested....
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by queenex(f): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
hats:
Hello,
How soon? I recommend C&I Outsourcing....
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by maspero22(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
hats:
Hello,
U can hire me sir. I have exceptional management, computer, sales and customer relations skills. Cv provided on request sir. my email is emma_dominion50@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by GreenCap: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dammyllionaire:
A big NO to workforce. Do it yourself and by the way, i'm also interested in the position available. Thanks and best of luck.

Damilola, how could you say a word like NO.

Workforce HR managers have conducted a hiring i know of:

it was a speedy process; i was selected to go for the job training with their client who gave me an offer

1 Like

Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by Carmal90(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Interested In d job
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by glamour29557(f): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
please if you start hiring dont forget me sir, this is my email address: correctimaobongit@gmail.com
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by nmreports: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
hats:
Hello,

Hello hats,

Fortunately I have been in the online industry for a little over 4 years now (The small and big ones you can think of) and I double as a HR adviser within my team. I also author www.HRtechnique.com too.

Recruiting for an online venture is tough because while you are not available, you will need people who can take ownership of the job, people who are smart and people who are driven... And trust me getting the right people is a herculean task.

NOTE:
1. Ownership; Being proactive and ready to resolve issues with partners and customers.
2. Smart; Its a fast paced environment.
3. Driven; It's a routine job except for business development hence the need to have a personal drive.

I am available to speak with you on Skype to further expand on how I can be of service to you.

Regards.
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by hurricanesgrace: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
Plz sir, do it urself, cos u gv it to workforce they recruit for u family and friends without recrtuiting professionals that u truly need.
Jus to mention am a certified digital marketer, and am available
hats:
Hello,

2 Likes

Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by Ifeshyne(f): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
You people shouting 'sir' up and down, what if this person is female? So automatically anyone who wants to establish a startup is male by default abii?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by Yewandequeen(f): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please do let us know when the positions are opened. I have 3yrs experience in customer service and also social media executive. Available for future interview and screening at anytime.
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by Gydion(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Do it yourself.
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by GreenCap: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
hurricanesgrace:
Plz sir, do it urself, cos u gv it to workforce they recruit for u family and friends without recrtuiting professionals that u truly need.
Jus to mention am a certified digital marketer, and am available

that's your opinion, please;

how did i pass ICSL, Workforce, KPMG, Phillips consulting, C&I and PeoplePrime tests? without having any connection.

CEO Hats can also program an online professional quiz and send to all the applicants via email
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by osolee(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Please do let us know when the positions are opened. I have 3yrs experience in customer service and also social media executive. Available for future interview and screening at anytime.
Airtel baby kiss kiss
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by Dammyllionaire(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=GreenCap post=51514282]

it was a speedy process; i was selected to go for the job training with their client who gave me an offer[/quote

I know what i'm talking about. I will even say the same thing in the presence of there CEO or MD as the case may be. Just last two (2) years in Ibadan, this useless organisation hurt my feelings and emotion, they wasted my time for almost a year, wasted my little resources. I have to call there manager through the complimentary card given to me then and what came out of his mouth is even getting me angry as i'm writing this message. Since then, I don't even encourage my enemy to involve himself in any recruitment done by Workforce. I can't say more than this because it's a long story. My documentation is still with them till today except if they've dispose it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by Dammyllionaire(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
GreenCap:

it was a speedy process; i was selected to go for the job training with their client who gave me an offer

I know what i'm talking about. I will even say the same thing in the presence of there CEO or MD as the case may be. Just last two (2) years in Ibadan, this useless organisation hurt my feelings and emotion, they wasted my time for almost a year, wasted my little resources. I have to call there manager through the complimentary card given to me then and what came out of his mouth is even getting me angry as i'm writing this message. Since then, I don't even encourage my enemy to involve himself in any recruitment done by Workforce. I can't say more than this because it's a long story. My documentation is still with them till today except if they've dispose it.
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by osolee(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Workforce,Sesewa et etal...Never ever trust them grin grin

Dammyllionaire,just cooldown biko! grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by Hassy4(f): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
I studied Electrical and computer Engineering from ABU ZARIA with 2-1. Any role that suits me, am very much available sir
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by zikko(m): 12:48am On Dec 01, 2016
Hello I strongly recommend U-Connect for your recruitment process they currently run similar job role
hats:
Hello,
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by donGotze(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2016
I suggest you do it yourself if you have the time Sir. That would help you come in close contact with people who would run your business, it also enables you to pick the smart guys who share your company's vision and can be entrusted with the business even when you are away.

I'm an Electrical and Electronic Engineering Graduate and I'm interested in the position. aningod@gmail.com
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by coveredchic(f): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2016
hats:
Hello,
If your company is a startup, i strongly recommend you carry out the recruitment yourself. You need people tailored to your company's needs and vision. Who better than you to carry out this selection. I have experience in customer service. Please notify nairalanders when this recruitment starts.
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by Linzo(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2016
I'm interested, have been working online for two years. contact igwec11@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOL Nigeria Vacancy / How To Apply For Soundcity Radio 98.5 Recruitment / Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (10 Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.