Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever (26409 Views)

3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It / The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) / Meet The 3 Nigerian Taking Nigeria To The Winter Olympics For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by Cholls(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
my brother sanka u dead?
Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by Qrisful: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Still waiting to see useless hausa/fulani in any sport to make Nigeria proud, the only they are good is creating beggars and terrorist, see the useless president we have, what a shame

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItsawrapOutfit:
70 million naira? I want to represent Nigeria too so Ladies, send me the application form grin grin

recession don de affect the price of this your suit ooh. From 26 to 27999
Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by ujezeez(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pain:

Toto Editing.. lipsrsealed
Easy man...

Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by kelvinkosi(m): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
The ones wey go just messed up and came back with nothing .... angry

Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by buchai: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
from the pix you will know who be Seun and the rest
Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by henrymom18(m): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mahn Naija is blessed with assorted oh, kudos to our girls........ I am solidly behind u, but I go need mobilization fee sha!!!!!
Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by seenter84: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chai
Some women just fine
Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by RaeMystix: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
Although the chances of them bringing home the gold is slim to none, I will be rooting for them. This wan na typical Oyinbo sport. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by Boyooosa(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Make dem no put mind for our SINators for fund raising o shocked cos na their to*o dem go dey target o!
Make dem no com go spoil una dreams o!
Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by Onegai(f): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Go Team Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by Jacko1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chi
Neke
Wat is this
See sexy beautiness
Abi na beauty sexiness

Chai ihe m a riala
Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
the sun rise from the East... we set the pace while others follows ... Buhari is a mad cow... TUFIAKWA
Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
The ladies have raised over $1,600...
Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by Cromagnon: 1:44am On Dec 01, 2016
lyterydim:
Am a proud Nigerian,but I hope you guys won't regret not representing u.s.a,because it get as things be for this ,change, administrations..

Good luck to you guys.

Love from southafrica kiss
how can they represent Yankee when they couldn't qualify for team usa I or you think they are doing it because they like nigeria
Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by ItsawrapOutfit: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

recession don de affect the price of this your suit ooh. From 26 to 27999

Lol, it is Uncle Buhari and Emefiele o grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by Funjosh(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
They are based in the US so what do u expect. tongue
Re: 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever by dabossman(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
davibid:
Remembering that Jamaican film

grin

#GoodLuckSha

Cool Running .

Nigeria we have a bobsled team... I wish them all the best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos / The Golden Age Of Nigerian Athletics - Videos, Pictures And Memories. / Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.