Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,971 members, 7,832,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

How To Cure Acne Naturally In 1month - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Acne Naturally In 1month (404 Views)

How To Cure Acne – 4 Secrets To Get Rid Of Acne Naturally / HELP CURE ACNE: WHERE TO GET ACCUTANE/ISOTRETINOIN PLEASE? / How To Clear Your Pimples Naturally In 6 Weeks Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Acne Naturally In 1month by astroboy24: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
If u do not know what acne is;then i don't know what to say because acne is one of the major problems facing teenagers…acne is not severe in all cases.But never minding that,the cure is for both mild and severe acne.i was a victim of acne and let me tell you;it is no joke in fact it is as frustrating as hell. Don't mind all the research you have done,acne probably doesn't last up to 6 months,mine healed within 2 months..if you want to know more about acne click the link to visit my site ...https://quantonews./2016/11/30/how-to-cure-acne-naturally/
Re: How To Cure Acne Naturally In 1month by hexpleecit: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
This luxurious Shea butter is expeller pressed and unrefined. Shea butter is a popular in the natural body care and cosmetic industry. It has been used for centuries in Africa for its moisturizing properties.

Shea butter is naturally rich in Vitamins A and E as well as essential fatty acids and other vitamins and minerals. Shea butter is an intense moisturizer for rough skin. It offers a low level of UV protection (approximately SPF-6), and may be incorporated into natural skin care recipes. Because of its emollient properties, it is a perfect ingredient to include in your body care recipes and skin care regime. It is also wonderful to use in the summer as a moisturizer before and after sun exposure.

Our shea butter is naturally occuring and suitable for all skin types, nursing mothers, expectant mothers, pregnant mums and everybody that deserves to look good

Call today to grab your copy:

Distributors wanted:

Call Funmi on 08066416075

Price: N700

(1) (Reply)

Deal With Hair Loss / How Cashew Extract Cure Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus / British Airways Reduces Inflight Entertainment On Abuja-london Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.