Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Do You Have Any Ailment That You Feel So Shy Or Unhappy To Share? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have Any Ailment That You Feel So Shy Or Unhappy To Share? (325 Views)

Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment / Why Do Nigerians Shy Or Fear Psychiatric Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Ailment That You Feel So Shy Or Unhappy To Share? by jolseluv: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Antilipemic tea( life reviver product)
This product is an all purpose product from tiens. It is a product that works for any ailment intended for. It is useful for middle to old aged people.
The functions and benefits of this great product are numerous owing to the magical way it cures and help restore life. This product has been in existence for long and its efficacy has been testified by countless people who used in the product in the past and the overwhelming numbers of people using the product now. I have used and tested it myself and I personally recommend it for the following ailments and health problem.
It helps fight viral and bacterial infections
It is very effective in treating stomach ulcer
It helps relieve alcoholism and its effects
It reduces fever
It boosts the immune system and internal energy levels
It invigorates the spleen and the stomach
It promotes healthy digestion and efficient waste excretion
It breaks and cleanses cholesterol from the blood vessels
It reduces menstrual cramps

we also treat any life threatening sickness and diseases..
CALL 08082439397 OR WHATSAPP NUMBER 08055816678

(1) (Reply)

Silac Proteomics Analysis For Your Research Use / Turning Trash Talk Into Action: A Story Of Ibadan, Nigeria. / New Research On One Of The Major Causes Of Loss Of Pregnancy And Still Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.