Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Revealed: See The New Way People Can Make Money In Nigeria (not MMM) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Revealed: See The New Way People Can Make Money In Nigeria (not MMM) (681 Views)

Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily / THIS IS A REAL INVESTMENT, NOT MMM / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: See The New Way People Can Make Money In Nigeria (not MMM) by avonoshi(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Over the years i have found out the most interesting people in Nigeria are members of Nairaland Forum, You guys are Talented, Funny, Industrious Persons, before i drop my point i must acknowledge @Seun and moderators of this forum.

For Writers: I am giving an opportunity to interested Nairalanders who are much more talented in writing and would want to a guest author on " todayradar.com " we intend paying monthly and our official rate is N500 per article with 500 words and above, while below 500 to 300 words we will be paying N300.

Your can open the the site's url in a new tab, click on the button (write for us) and read the terms, though am still making an edit to it

There are other better opportunities i intend to role out on this thread as time enfolds, just follow the topic and stay connected.

If you have any observation with regards the above content, please feel free to comment as i will take our time to duly respond

Thanks for the privilege to reach out to you
Aiyejino Victory Onoshi
Re: Revealed: See The New Way People Can Make Money In Nigeria (not MMM) by avonoshi(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
still waiting for replies
Re: Revealed: See The New Way People Can Make Money In Nigeria (not MMM) by avonoshi(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2016
Good Morning and happy new month: As at this morning, i am very happy with the turn up on sign up page, still need more before entry closes

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Mill,process And Package Semolina Flour / The. Problem With Ultimate Cycler / Cost Of Building An Adriod App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.