Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer) (857 Views)

18+you'll Be Suprise To See This : Sure Winning Bet For This Weekend / Mourinho To Make Suprise Kagawa Offer / Suprise! Keshi Backs Ideye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer) by sunny4all(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2007
* Italy Winning the World Cup
* Barcelona Winning the Champions League.
* Zizou headbutting Materazi
* Ballack, Mikel Shevchenko join chelsea
* Italian Match-fixing scandal
* Germany display at the world cup
* Cannavaro Winning player ward
* Brazilian exit from the world cup
Fellow add more,
Re: What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer) by LanreDaMan(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2007
Internationale Winning Club World Cup

Chelsea 6 Ponts Behnd @ Christmas (Unthinkable)

Juventus in Serie B and Just point Deduction for AC ( Berlusconi U Try oo )
Re: What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer) by justkunmi(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2007
the west ham coup tevez and mascherano joining west ham. . . .
Re: What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer) by Christino(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2007
Kanu Scoring 9 Premiership goals half-Season shocked

Heskey sold for a whopping #5million to Wigan

Nigeria/Cameroun's absence at the World cup

Ocean boys winning the local league

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer) by CrazyMan(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2007
Chelsea being second shocked

and arsenal defeating me at old trafford shocked embarassed
Re: What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer) by marlet01(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2007
@ crazykid

You would still cry more at Emirate

@ sunny
Zizou's headbut.
Re: What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer) by justkunmi(m): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2007
shevy's misfortunes shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer) by nuggard(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2007
Benitez not going the Alan Pardew way.
Re: What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer) by BlackMamba(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2007
I woke up over the summer and saw little Togo playing in the world cup and searched all over for Nigeria and Cameroon, to no avail.
Re: What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer) by Bizl4Rizl(m): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2007
I guess it must be - Zidane's headbutt on Materazzi!
Re: What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer) by Imani(f): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2007
Bizl4Rizl:

I guess it must be - Zidane's headbutt on Materazzi!

Yeah, I was really surprised too. I guess everyone has a dark side especially when pushed to the limit. I felt really sorry for him. Became a villian after being a hero for most of his career.
Re: What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer) by Christino(m): 12:29am On Jan 13, 2007
@ Imani,

There wouldnt be much public interest if it was Diouf or Kevin Davies grin

Diouf has good lips and can spit, Zidane has good "head" and can head butt grin
Re: What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer) by Imani(f): 1:07am On Jan 13, 2007
Christino:

@ Imani,

There wouldnt be much public interest if it was Diouf or Kevin Davies grin

Diouf has good lips and can spit, Zidane has good "head" and can head butt grin

Well, Diouf would have been in serious trouble if he did that. Trust me, he seems to get in trouble a lot in the Premiership and of late with the local police as well. He is one of those 'characters' that probably only Sam Alladyce can handle.
Re: What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer) by Imani(f): 1:27am On Jan 13, 2007
Ruud Van Nistelroy leaving Muppets Man United. shocked

England not getting past the quater finals (again!!!) despite all the hype. grin

Nigeria not even qualifying  angry by losing the precious place to Angola.

Ashley Cole moving to Chelski, Chelsea. cry undecided angry

Martin O Neil taking over as manager at Aston Villa undecided, thought he was waiting for Fergie to retire.

Will post more 'shocks' later ,

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Over-rated Footballer In Europe / Nigerian Amobi Okoye Drafted By Houston Texans In Nfl. / The Real Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.