Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Now That The Directive From Ncc Has Been Withdrawn,what Next? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Now That The Directive From Ncc Has Been Withdrawn,what Next? (814 Views)

Telcom Firms Shun Isa Pantami’s Data Cut Directive / NCC Moves To Protect Subscribers With Directive On Data Rollover / "Do Not Disturb" Important Information From Ncc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That The Directive From Ncc Has Been Withdrawn,what Next? by Chrisx1x(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Now that the directives from ncc has been withdrawn,i hope airtel and mtn wont scrap the #25 night bundle.mtn has made steps already to scrap the plan.airtel also send a scary text to its subscribers announcing the end of their night plan by 1st Dec.i just hope they already reversed their decision
Re: Now That The Directive From Ncc Has Been Withdrawn,what Next? by mhiztaNexy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
the rate at which em go dey cut mb nw dey fear me.
Re: Now That The Directive From Ncc Has Been Withdrawn,what Next? by dustmalik: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
They only suspended it. In the next few days, they'll come up with a price template. So don't, for a second, think this is total withdrawal.
Re: Now That The Directive From Ncc Has Been Withdrawn,what Next? by Chrisx1x(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
dustmalik:
They only suspended it. In the next few days, they'll come up with a price template. So don't, for a second, think this is total withdrawal.
i think you are right.whenever this gov set out to introduce or increase anything,nothing can stop them.let's just hope for the best.
Re: Now That The Directive From Ncc Has Been Withdrawn,what Next? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Keep our fingers crossed. Shikenan
Re: Now That The Directive From Ncc Has Been Withdrawn,what Next? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Not selling my phone. Shikenan
Re: Now That The Directive From Ncc Has Been Withdrawn,what Next? by duwdu: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
dustmalik:

Hmm... (at the bolded.) The minister of communications was yesterday reported to have said he was not aware about nor consulted on the "90k minimum" template before it was issued by the NCC as a directive. To me, that's another layer for the NCC to cross. And IIRC, the minister and the NCC were not exactly on the same page during the recent process of the imposition of regulatory fine on MTN and the attendant imbroglio.

The current board of the NCC tends to want to act independent of the minister, which tactic I feel is a mirage.

P34c3

(1) (Reply)

Kodak Ektra First Camera Phone / General Features Of Gionee S10 With Four Cameras / Apple Issues Security Updates For Mac And Ios To Stop Potential Attack Through W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.