Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Update On DPR - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update On DPR (5642 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On DPR by maxwell767(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hello guys, did anyone got a mail from DPR ?

I got a mail this evening, asking me to update my profile b4 7th December..
Re: Update On DPR by Ernestblack(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
i got samé mail
Re: Update On DPR by Johnnyessence(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
maxwell767:
Hello guys, did anyone got a mail from DPR ?

I got a mail this evening, asking me to update my profile b4 7th December..

update ur profile on time. I got email from them that I should print the examination slip. Update ur profile on time before it close. Use ur system to do it. All ur files should be in pdf format.

2 Likes

Re: Update On DPR by maxwell767(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ernestblack:
i got samé mail

Have u updated urs... If yes, how did u do it..
embarassed
Re: Update On DPR by maxwell767(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Johnnyessence:
update ur profile on time. I got email from them that I should print the examination slip. Update ur profile on time before it close. Use ur system to do it. All ur files should be in pdf format.

I have logged in but is still showing my profile

And no where to click except for the edits which I see no error on the profile... So pls how do I go abt it..
Re: Update On DPR by stainlessgerard(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
quote author=maxwell767 post=51522483]

And no where to click except for the edits which I see no error on the profile... So pls how do I go abt it..[/quote]DONT MIND DEM DEY RE NOT SERIOUS......NO SUCH MAILTO UPDATE
Re: Update On DPR by Johnnyessence(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
maxwell767:

And no where to click except for the edits which I see no error on the profile... So pls how do I go abt it..
check your gmail u used to register.
Re: Update On DPR by Tanimola26: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
I got the same mail this evening.
Re: Update On DPR by effjay(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tanimola26:
I got the same mail this evening.

i guess you guys have to update some stuffs on your profile. kindly do the needful asap

for the examination slip, a mail will be sent to you as soon as you submit ba?

"Please Click here to print your Examination Slip" No Exam location yet
Re: Update On DPR by Hassy4(f): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
I did not get the mail o, or is it because mine is still saying pending submission What should I do house? Please help a sister
Re: Update On DPR by nkechiasogwa(f): 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please has anyone got past the issue of filling in your higher institution details? My higher institution details does not appear on my profile page. It keeps telling me no higher institution found. I have clicked on add button on my profile page and filled the details again and again, but it keeps showing me no higher Institution found. Please what do I do?
Re: Update On DPR by noordean(m): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2016
nkechiasogwa:
Please has anyone got past the issue of filling in your higher institution details? My higher institution details does not appear on my profile page. It keeps telling me no higher institution found. I have clicked on add button on my profile page and filled the details again and again, but it keeps showing me no higher Institution found. Please what do I do?
Not only you. The same thing here
Re: Update On DPR by Alhajipablo(m): 7:59am On Dec 01, 2016
I didn't get any mail, submission is still pending
Re: Update On DPR by Johnnyessence(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2016
nkechiasogwa:
in d box of higher institution u will just av to type ur institution in the box hmm. Do it now.
Re: Update On DPR by maxwell767(m): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
effjay:

i guess you guys have to update some stuffs on your profile. kindly do the needful asap

for the examination slip, a mail will be sent to you as soon as you submit ba?

"Please Click here to print your Examination Slip" No Exam location yet

There is nothing like that... Have checked my infos are intact Bt still on pending successful
Re: Update On DPR by Johnnyessence(m): 1:06am On Dec 02, 2016
nkechiasogwa:
first av u submit ur application form before filling d higher institution data box hmmm.
Re: Update On DPR by ademasta(m): 6:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Pending Successful Application since...

1 Like

Re: Update On DPR by Softeffizzy(m): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2016
I've the same issue of no institution found and pending successful submission, so when I got a mail from them to complete my application, I replied with my complaint even attached a copy of my printout, surprisingly got a reply that they've received my request and would get back to me shortly.
Re: Update On DPR by effjay(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
maxwell767:

There is nothing like that... Have checked my infos are intact Bt still on pending successful

DPR recruitment pls whats going on oooo. abi na scam? looool grin

3 Likes

Re: Update On DPR by nwakibie3(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2017
effjay:

DPR recruitment pls whats going on oooo. abi na scam? looool grin

E be like say u jst enter naija from USA. Don't be surprised that the recruitment had been concluded jst like FIRS. Jst comot ur mind there ooo

2 Likes

Re: Update On DPR by obinna002: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
HOMETOP NEWSSenate pushes to scrap PPPRA, DPR, others
Senate pushes to scrap PPPRA, DPR, others
February 18, 2017 Ayodele Adesanmi - Abuja

The Senate on Friday, made it known that the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB), currently before it will give room to the creation of a new commission, which is expected to administer and enforce policies relating to all aspects of petroleum operations in the country.

The new commission, according to the lawmakers,  will be called Nigeria Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NPRC), and would take over the responsibilities of Petroleum Inspectorate (PI), the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA).

This is one of the outcomes of a four-day retreat on the Petroleum Industry Governance Bill (PIGB), held in Uyo, Akwa lbom State by the Senators who  also proposed moves to reduce the powers of the President and the Minister of Petroleum Resources.

The  bill, if passed into law, will  give more powers to the commission, rather than the President or the Minister.

However, they were sharply divided on the powers vested in the President and the Minister to take certain decisions on issues relating to the petroleum industry.

Chairman of the joint committee on Petroleum Industry Reforms, Senator Tayo Alaosoadura, insisted that every action taken must be in tandem with the provisions of the constitution.

According to him, “We cannot go outside the constitution. If we cannot do that, we must ensure that whatever we do is in tandem with the provisions of the constitution. We must be careful about semantics. A ministry was created to supervise the oil industry. We must not take away the entire powers of the ministry.”

His position was countered by his co-chairman, Senator Bassey Albert Akpan. He warned against arrogating too much powers to the President or the Minister.

Senator Akpan who chairs Gas committee of the Senate, maintained that the new bill must come up with ways to guide against abuses and protect the collective interest of Nigerians.

He said “You cannot commit the country to any treaty without the approval of the Senate. Every treaty must be domesticated. Even if it is in the constitution, we still need to include it in this bill. We are trying to come up with this bill because of the inefficiencies in the industry.

“We must be conscious of the kind of powers we give to the Minister. Tomorrow, we may have another Minister there. As a Senate, we have the power of control. Let us not be biased. We have to protect the interest of Nigerians.”

Senator Kabiru Marafa, who co-chaired the committee, urged his colleagues to agree on areas that will not be rejected by the entire Senate when the report is submitted.

Marafa  said: “At the end of the exercise, we will still have to face the Senate. It is necessary that we decide well here.”

One of the recommendations of the committee stated that the  Minister of Petroleum Resources shall “be responsible for the determination, formulation and monitoring of government policy for the industry; exercise general supervision over the affairs and operations of the petroleum industry subject to the provisions of this Act; report developments in the petroleum industry to the Federal Executive Council; advise the government on all matters pertaining to the petroleum industry and promote the development of local content in the Nigerian petroleum industry.

“The Minister will also represent Nigeria at international organizations that are primarily concerned with the petroleum industry; negotiate and execute international petroleum treaties and agreements with other sovereign countries, international organizations and other similar bodies on behalf of the government, subject to the approval of the Senate.”

Lawmakers proposed that upon the recommendations of the new commission, the Minister can grant, amend, renew, extend or revoke any licence or lease required for petroleum or production pursuant to the provisions of this Act or any other enactment.

The bill is proposing that when the commission is created, it shall be vested with all assets, funds, resources and other movable and immovable properties which immediately before the commencement of operation of the new commission, were held by the PI, DPR and PPPRA.

The new commission, among other things, will also administer and enforce policies, laws and regulations relating to all aspects of petroleum operations which are assigned to it under the provisions of the Act.

In a similar vein, two new entities will be established by the new bill, when signed into law. The new companies, Nigeria Petroleum Assets Management Company and National Petroleum Company, will be vested with certain assets and liabilities of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). The National Petroleum Company for instance, will operate as a full independent commercial entity.

In another move, the PIGB is proposing that the Ministry of Petroleum Resources be renamed as Ministry of Petroleum Incorporated.

These bold moves, according to lawmakers, are geared towards unbundling the NNPC and the petroleum industry.

Consideration of some sections of the proposed bill, were suspended, following the inability of lawmakers to agree on certain grey areas.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Prixair Group Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / House Help On Banana Island Wanted.... / Orange Groups Invitation For Interview: Pls Who Else Got This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.