Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

#thenextbigthing Finally Revealed: A Partnership With Manchester City! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #thenextbigthing Finally Revealed: A Partnership With Manchester City! (298 Views)

Current Eye Care & Treatment Fraud Revealed - A Must Read! / Revealed A Highly Profitable Business Idea / END SARS Today-bloggers Union In Partnership With P-WAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#thenextbigthing Finally Revealed: A Partnership With Manchester City! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
For about five days running, the people at Tecno Mobile did a countdown with #TheNextBigThing hashtag on twitter. Need I say the frenzy and expectations it created were high.

At a time, a question popped up for people to guess what #TheNextBigThing was. A lot of people, including me, guessed a new device. With the euphoria created by the launch of the phantom 6 & 6plus, who wouldn't think of a new device?

I was even thinking it's a new addition to the Camon family, a Camon C10 maybe. But our guesses were all wrong!

#TheNextBigThing was revealed today and it's a partnership with the City Football Group, owners of Manchester City Football Club!!

I must confess that this is a major statement of intent. What this means is that, the Tecno brand will have its logos scrolled round the electronic boards around the stadium on matchdays at the Etihad Stadium for the over 55,000 spectators in the stadium and millions around the world.

Souvenirs carrying the logo will be sold at stores in the stadium. What this in turn means again is more publicity for the Tecno brand, more sales, more revenue and also the zeal not to disappoint its customers by rolling out world class devices. Did I see you leap for joy?!

Yes you can if you want to. I have said it before and I will say it again, but now differently. The train is moving faster, join it before it leaves you behind o!

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know About Cristiano Ronaldo / Http://www.cleansebodyproreview.com/allure-rx/ / Fresh Suicide Bomber In Maidugri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.