Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

>>>> Ready To Drive & Super Clean 2005 Eod Honda Accord Ex.l <<<< [xmas Sales!!] - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / >>>> Ready To Drive & Super Clean 2005 Eod Honda Accord Ex.l <<<< [xmas Sales!!] (990 Views)

I Have 4units Of Used First Body Eod Honda Accord.. Cheap Prices / Very Clean 2005 EOD Honda Avail For Sale In Lagos / Clean 2005 EOD Honda Accord ## 699k SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>>>> Ready To Drive & Super Clean 2005 Eod Honda Accord Ex.l <<<< [xmas Sales!!] by SirHackeem: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2016

Registered Honda Accord
Model year: 2005
Condition: Used‎
Asking Price : N1,200,000 (negotiable)

Features:‎
Automatic Transmission, Four Plugs,  Clean Leather, FM radio, 6CD loader,  automatic windows, side mirror Control buttons,  ETC!‎
This car has is Super sharp! This is the Freshest EOD in Lagos! Quote me anywhere

Calls Only: 08175446717
pin:2C0F898D‎
Re: >>>> Ready To Drive & Super Clean 2005 Eod Honda Accord Ex.l <<<< [xmas Sales!!] by JenCee: 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Oga sir...I called but you did not pick..maybe you were asleep. I just want to know what the interior is. Leather or fabric and also if we can see pishure...
Re: >>>> Ready To Drive & Super Clean 2005 Eod Honda Accord Ex.l <<<< [xmas Sales!!] by SirHackeem: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
It is leather interior

JenCee:
Oga sir...I called but you did not pick..maybe you were asleep. I just want to know what the interior is. Leather or fabric and also if we can see pishure...
Re: >>>> Ready To Drive & Super Clean 2005 Eod Honda Accord Ex.l <<<< [xmas Sales!!] by walenack(m): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Can it fly for 900k very serious buyer cash ready
Re: >>>> Ready To Drive & Super Clean 2005 Eod Honda Accord Ex.l <<<< [xmas Sales!!] by SirHackeem: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
I will suggest you call the number to discuss further and besides even if there is a serious buyer, negotiation can only start after the buyer has come to see and inspect the car then we discuss further. see the same car on cheki here https://www./vehicles/honda-accord-rrwxxq Asking price is 1.2m
walenack:
Can it fly for 900k very serious buyer cash ready
Re: >>>> Ready To Drive & Super Clean 2005 Eod Honda Accord Ex.l <<<< [xmas Sales!!] by hedgesfun(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
The car had been painted?
Re: >>>> Ready To Drive & Super Clean 2005 Eod Honda Accord Ex.l <<<< [xmas Sales!!] by frugal(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Poor paint job. You should have gone to @pastorkun
Re: >>>> Ready To Drive & Super Clean 2005 Eod Honda Accord Ex.l <<<< [xmas Sales!!] by SirHackeem: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
Thank you. ose. Losers always think they have an opinion. Next time you decide to judge, don't hide behind your phone or laptop, come and inspect the vehicle yourself and then you can have a few right to air your comments online. clearly growing old and growing up are tow different things.
frugal:
Poor paint job. You should have gone to @pastorkun
Re: >>>> Ready To Drive & Super Clean 2005 Eod Honda Accord Ex.l <<<< [xmas Sales!!] by SirHackeem: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
I am not the one selling, I just posted it on behalf of the seller. Cal his number there to talk to him direct. I have seen the car and it is 100% working fine. I will suggest you book an inspection too.
hedgesfun:
The car had been painted?

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean 2007 Range Rover Sport(Diesel)@3.9m / A Nigerian Used 2007 Model Ford Edge One Month Usage For Sale.3.5m / Abuja Superbike Riders Honour Their Fallen Comrades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.