Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

King Sunny Ade Presented His 30 Yr Old Guitar, Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade Presented His 30 Yr Old Guitar, Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame (1022 Views)

Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert / Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) / Davido Flaunts His 30 Billion Chain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Sunny Ade Presented His 30 Yr Old Guitar, Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame by vicky85(f): 1:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Still Love my Baby"- King Sunny Ade presented his First Guitar as he was Inducted into the Hall of Fame (PHOTOS)

King of Juju music today was inducted into the hall of Fame.
The Temple Management Company and Hard Rock Cafe, Lagos Nigeria put this epoch event together having recognized and acknowledged the impact King Sunny Ade, a living kegend, has had on global music and the inspiration has given to so many artists, songwriters and producers in the Nigerian and African Music Industry
The induction took place at Hard Rock Cafe Lagos with stakeholders in the entertainment industry in attendance like The Mavin Record boss and his team, Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya, Korede Bello, Dija and others. The energetic duo artists Peter and Paul Okoye, the Broadcast industry guru Olisa Adibua, Comedian Bovi, Tee A, Nigerian filmmaker and producer Kunle Afolayan and others. They witnessed the induction of King of Juju Music, King Sunny Ade into the hall of Fame.
The atmosphere changed when King Sunny Ade was about to present his First Official Guitar,King Adegeye Sunday said, "I call this guitar my baby, the guitar is 30 years old and i am so happy to still have this beautiful guitar. I spoke to the guitar before i started music that, this guitar should take me to places and make me happy, this guitar should bring out melodious tunes and here we are today, 30 years later, i still love my baby"
Top media houses were well represented... Check out some pictures

Re: King Sunny Ade Presented His 30 Yr Old Guitar, Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame by vicky85(f): 1:16am On Dec 01, 2016
More pictures..

Re: King Sunny Ade Presented His 30 Yr Old Guitar, Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame by chrisbaby24(m): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2016
Ok...
Re: King Sunny Ade Presented His 30 Yr Old Guitar, Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame by Megilicious(f): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
lvly, he really deserves it.
Re: King Sunny Ade Presented His 30 Yr Old Guitar, Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame by mogboyelade(f): 12:33am On Dec 02, 2016
Tunji Balogun sighted on face cap with his baby beside tiwa.
Re: King Sunny Ade Presented His 30 Yr Old Guitar, Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame by vicky85(f): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
mogboyelade:
Tunji Balogun sighted on face cap with his baby beside tiwa.
That was Peter Okoye and not Tunji Balogun
Re: King Sunny Ade Presented His 30 Yr Old Guitar, Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame by YhungPablo(m): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
vicky85:
reekado bankZ
Re: King Sunny Ade Presented His 30 Yr Old Guitar, Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame by YhungPablo(m): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
vicky85:
reekado bankZ

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Join Tiwa Savage On Stage As She Was Performing(pics,video) / Runtown – Mad Over You Hits 38 On Billboard Chart / Nollywood Actress, Omoni Oboli Fights With Area Boys In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.