Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Does anyone know if Vip Gardens is Fraudulent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Does anyone know if Vip Gardens is Fraudulent (1267 Views)

GRACE GARDENS IS THE NEWEST AND HOTTEST DEAL OF THE YEAR....GREAT PROMO OFFER!! / Tehilla Gardens Is The Place To Be In Agbala-owerri / VIP Gardens Festac Now Selling, N7m With C of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does anyone know if Vip Gardens is Fraudulent by Adeliebe: 4:46am On Dec 01, 2016
Please does anybody know if what was written about VIP GARDENS, ABC GARDENS AND PERTINENCE LIMITED selling FRAUDULENT land inside LAKOWE lakes golf and country estate any true?

2 Shares

Re: Does anyone know if Vip Gardens is Fraudulent by FastShipping: 5:13am On Dec 01, 2016
They are as fake as they can get. It is just not possible to have legitimate properties springing up everyday like that on Lekki/Ajah axis on daily basis. Don't believe the colorful boards and pamphlets they are posting everywhere.
Re: Does anyone know if Vip Gardens is Fraudulent by Flaghouse1: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2016
What makes me doubt this sale is the pricing and discount offered,there colorful picture arrangement portraying the state as if it's inside the exclusive LAKOWE golf estate is. Already a red flag ,though be careful in investing in the estate,you can go yo the area to inquire about the particular location of this estate.my humble submission
Re: Does anyone know if Vip Gardens is Fraudulent by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
I luckily came across this post, after you commented on my post on land for sale at Lakowe Ajah,

Pertinence Limited is a registered, well documented and government approved Real estate Company. The company has been a in existence for more than 4 years. And they presently own thier ABC garden estate. And am opportuned to work with them. All our lands are real, with proper documentations and with government survey plan no. If you want verification visit our ABC and VIP gardens. And go and check their verification from the government.
Re: Does anyone know if Vip Gardens is Fraudulent by Adeliebe: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
This is not about the company. I know they are real, I am even one of the subscribers. Try read my comment again. The guy posted that Pertinence Limited is the developer of Lakowe lakes estate which is totally wrong.

All I know and sure of is that Pertinence Limited has an estate inside/by Lakowe lakes estate.

The other guy said a plot of land at Lakowe lakes (Pertinence Limited) is measured 648sqm which is wrong, I believe Pertinence Limited is only selling 450sqm at Lakowe

It's just better not too misled people.

And all I did on your post was to ask a question

iamfavoured2017:
I luckily came across this post, after you commented on my post on land for sale at Lakowe Ajah,

Pertinence Limited is a registered, well documented and government approved Real estate Company. The company has been a in existence for more than 4 years. And they presently own thier ABC garden estate. And am opportuned to work with them. All our lands are real, with proper documentations and with government survey plan no. If you want verification visit our ABC and VIP gardens. And go and check their verification from the government.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Plots Of Land @ Promo Price,pay Little By Little / Picture Of 3bedroom Duplex At Silicon Valley Estate Ologolo B4 Agungi Lekki 30m / Royal Flex Estate Phase 2, Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.