Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil (921 Views)

Pretty Mike Shares Photos Of His New Python Pet He Named Toke Makinwa / Toke Makinwa Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sexy Photos / Toke Makinwa’s Baby Sister Is Getting Married. See Photos Of The Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by Irepib(m): 5:16am On Dec 01, 2016
NIGERIANS STOP WASTING YOUR TIME DON'T BUY A BOOK TALKING ABOUT HOW A BLACK DUDE DID NOT CUM INSIDE HER MANY SICK PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITAL NEEDS HELP TO PAY THERE HOSPITAL BILLS DONATE TO THEM INSTEAD OF BUYING THIS UNGODLY EVIL BOOK
Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by adontcare(f): 5:19am On Dec 01, 2016
Why na?
Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by ksstroud: 5:21am On Dec 01, 2016
Irepib:
NIGERIANS STOP WASTING YOUR TIME DON'T BUY A BOOK TALKING ABOUT HOW A BLACK DUDE DID NOT CUM INSIDE HER MANY SICK PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITAL NEEDS HELP TO PAY THERE HOSPITAL BILLS DONATE TO THEM INSTEAD OF BUYING THIS UNGODLY EVIL BOOK

How did you get to read the book?

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by xendra: 5:44am On Dec 01, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by amicable09(f): 6:27am On Dec 01, 2016
OP calm down!
You don't need your capslock on to discourage people from buying a book.

I'm currently reading the book and so far I'll say I've enjoyed her narrative. I'm on the fourth chapter and it's not as bad as you make it sound.

Let's encourage our own. What she's written down is a process to her healing and it's not for kids. When Juanita Brynum's marriage crashed, she wrote a book about it which I've also read. Writing is therapeutic. Many others have done same too. Let Toke be!

As you read, you sieve. Out of every nonsense, there is sense.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by segebase(m): 6:28am On Dec 01, 2016
after u don read d explicit contents u no want us enjoy too
Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by kaboninc(m): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2016
amicable09:
OP calm down!
You don't need all your capslock on to discourage people from buying a book.

I'm currently reading the book and so far I'll say I've enjoyed her narrative. I'm on the fourth chapter and it's not as bad as you make it sound.

Let's encourage our own. What she's written down is a process to her healing and it's not for kids. When Juanita Brynum's marriage crashed, she wrote a book about it which I've also read. Writing is therapeutic. Many others have done same too. Let Toke be!

Just now now, you've gotten the book?

Hmmmmmm
Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by joseph1832(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2016
amicable09:
OP calm down!
You don't need all your capslock on to discourage people from buying a book.

Ah so you admit there is many nonsense in Toke's book?. grin
Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by amicable09(f): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2016
kaboninc:

Just now now, you've gotten the book?
Hmmmmmm
Yea, got it yesterday. Read it till 2 am. Will continue today. It's interesting.
Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by amicable09(f): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Ah so you admit there is many nonsense in Toke's book?. grin
Lol.
Big Joe trying to put words in someborri's mouth.

She's been through a lot. I feel her pain.
Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by joseph1832(m): 7:10am On Dec 01, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
Big Joe trying to put words in someborri's mouth.

She's been through a lot. I feel her pain.
Oh you very well know the only thing I wanna put in your mouth is my tongue. tongue grin

She's not the only one who's been through a lot, neither is she the only one who went through a failed marriage.

I've not read her book, I doubt I will, but heck, writing about her failed marriage is like asking for sympathy from ghosts.
Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by amicable09(f): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh you very well know the only thing I wanna put in your mouth is my tongue. tongue grin
I will tie you up one of these days.
But come to think of it, I'm the one prolonging this issue. All the ladies you've made advances at online have all agreed and then you let them be cheesy. I should just agree so we get over this chapter once and for all! grin

She's not the only one who's been through a lot, neither is she the only one who went through a failed marriage.

I've not read her book, I doubt I will, but heck, writing about her failed marriage is like asking for sympathy from ghosts.
I agree. Others have been to hell and back. She's on her journey to returning as well. Let's be a support system for her.

Read the book if you can. Maybe then you'll have an iota of sympathy for her and that will mean one less ghost understands cheesy

For a child of 8 to lose both parents in a fire accident at home is tough. Nigeria didn't help matters. She should have been taken to rehab early. But it's fine. She's fine. Or rather, she's becoming fine.
Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by joseph1832(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2016
amicable09:

I will tie you up one of these days.
But come to think of it, I'm the one prolonging this issue. All the ladies you've made advances at online have all agreed and then you let them be cheesy. I should just agree so we get over this chapter once and for all! grin
By all means... agree lemme take you through my cul-de-sac of unending adult musing... grin

I agree. Others have been to hell and back. She's on her journey to returning as well. Let's be a support system for her.
The only support I can give her is to cum inside her, that's something her ex hubby never gave her, if I'm not mistaken. LMFAO. grin

Read the book if you can. Maybe then you'll have an iota of sympathy for her and that will mean one less ghost understands cheesy

For a child of 8 to lose both parents in a fire accident at home is tough. Nigeria didn't help matters. She should have been taken to rehab early. But it's fine. She's fine. Or rather, she's becoming fine.
Oh men. Like I said earlier, she's not the only one who lost her parents at 8, heck, many girls out there don't even know their parents. Some grew up in orphanage, some were... I don't wanna say it.

So why is Toke different? Cos she's an OAP or what? Puhlease!. She should rest her case and let her matter die a natural death.
Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by kaboninc(m): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2016
amicable09:

Yea, got it yesterday.
Read it till 2 am.
Will continue today. It's interesting.

Hian...enjoy oh.

Maybe I'll read the book too.. ..

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by amicable09(f): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2016
joseph1832:
By all means... agree lemme take you through my cul-de-sac of unending adult musing... grin

The only support I can give her is to cum inside her, that's something her ex hubby never gave her, if I'm not mistaken. LMFAO. grin

Oh men. Like I said earlier, she's not the only one who lost her parents at 8, heck, many girls out there don't even know their parents. Some grew up in orphanage, some were... I don't wanna say it.

So why is Toke different? Cos she's an OAP or what? Puhlease!. She should rest her case and let her matter die a natural death.
Lolz.
I know you like her cos she's beautiful cheesy
I understand your beef cos she married Maje tongue
I am fully aware you aren't happy with her and that's why she just opened the can of worms so she can be free again then you can go in grin

Rejoice Joe!
Rejoice!
The moment you've been waiting for is here cheesy

Smile!
Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by yorex2011: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2016
this one everyborri is talking about the book....

Na to jack am like theraja
Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by joseph1832(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz.
I know you like her cos she's beautiful cheesy
I understand your beef cos she married Maje tongue
I am fully aware you aren't happy with her and that's why she just opened the can of worms so she can be free again then you can go in grin

Rejoice Joe!
Rejoice!
The moment you've been waiting for is here cheesy
Smile!
LOL. Toke is not the only beautiful woman in Nigeria, Toke is not the only married woman in Nigeria and Toke's isn't the only woman who 'married' Maje tongue grin

Oh my happiness isn't bordered on people I don't communicate with, or people who don't know I exist. She can close her can of worms because nobody likes worm food. grin cheesy

Indeed I'll rejoice, I'll rejoice, I'll sing and shout Allelujah, the day you let my tongue tease your freshly cut garden lawn, where it'll locate your flower easily, and lick all its weeping tears with so much joy.

Yes, the moment I've been waiting for is indeed here, and here is where I want to stay, and lay for all eternity. smiley
Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by amicable09(f): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. Toke is not the only beautiful woman in Nigeria, Toke is not the only married woman in Nigeria and Toke's isn't the only woman who 'married' Maje tongue grin

Oh my happiness isn't bordered on people I don't communicate with, or people who don't know I exist. She can close her can of worms because nobody likes worm food. grin cheesy

Indeed I'll rejoice, I'll rejoice, I'll sing and shout Allelujah, the day you let my tongue tease your freshly cut garden lawn, where it'll locate your flower easily, and lick all its weeping tears with so much joy.

Yes, the moment I've been waiting for is indeed here, and here is where I want to stay, and lay for all eternity. smiley
Tufiakwa!!!!
Your sins fantasies shall find you out!

*disappears*

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Toke Makinwa Books It's Evil by joseph1832(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2016
amicable09:

Tufiakwa!!!!
Oh don't be in a hurry to get pregnant. I've not penetrated you yet, so no need to spit. LOL. wink kiss

Your sins fantasies shall find you out!

*disappears*
I believe it already did. And it's you.

*come here*. grin

(1) (Reply)

Noun 40/40 Tma Solutions / Nigeria’s Internet Traffic Affected As Mainone Cable Suffers 14-day Outage / 15 Strangest Addictions That Are Hard To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.