Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? (7657 Views)

My Adsense Was Suspended With $155 Balance.but Yet To Be Lifted / My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside / Help: How Many Post Before Adsense Can Approve A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Diamondqueen(f): 5:57am On Dec 01, 2016
Please lets share this information
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by lajoshua: 6:19am On Dec 01, 2016
brb
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Mr2kay2: 6:39am On Dec 01, 2016
About a minute undecided

Naija account needed for face to face transaction only in lagos contact me on 08184564281 whatsapp
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by LekkiBaby: 6:39am On Dec 01, 2016
The mod that brought this thing to front-page must be dozing... An empty post on Fp when many valuable ones are lying at the backpage

6 Likes

Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by armadeo(m): 6:39am On Dec 01, 2016
For real. Fp

Those guys above me sha. Una internet speed no no be here.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Tintinnoty(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2016
See the speed with which this thread was moved to fp.

BTW I am not a blogger so have got no response to your question but I'll pitch my tent here and see if I can gain anything from this thread which can spur me into blogging, because for this recession, anything goes....

Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by armadeo(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2016
Those guys above me sha

1 Like

Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Razzy1(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2016
Am coming

Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by paulo220(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2016
op...I want to be blogger. pls help me
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by akraym(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2016
2 years

Breakfast

Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Bhuldoxxa(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2016
Help

1 Like

Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by 3mmyz(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2016

Edited.

I have not been approved by AdSense.
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 01, 2016
2months

1 Like

Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by scrapNG: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2016
19years
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by daamazing(m): 6:43am On Dec 01, 2016
All those booking space ahead of me this morning

1 Like

Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by armadeo(m): 6:45am On Dec 01, 2016
paulo220:

Depends

1. Start a blog

2. Come here open a thread and post the link to your blog

3. Find a story and post something completely different to get clicks.

4. Epp me too

6 Likes

Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by HonAdefe(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2016
Make I book
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by ebuks22: 6:49am On Dec 01, 2016
what is AdSense
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Smoke2015: 6:51am On Dec 01, 2016
4 Years
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 01, 2016
The age dosent matter.
I do get adsense for blogs in a twinkle of an eye with good content and others etc.
You can get it within 3 months or less.

So it depends on who is going for the adsense and the preparations he/she has done towards that.

Between,I'm an SEO Consultant,I do make little blogs to rank well in google searches etc.
I'm also a blog coach.

Happy New Month

1 Like

Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by lajoshua: 6:54am On Dec 01, 2016
paulo220:
armadeo:

Depends

1. Start a blog

2. Come here open a thread and post the link to your blog

3. Find a story and post something completely different to get clicks.

4. Epp me too
reach me on bbm(pin is on my signature). the thing is not starting but staying and keep going
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Donald3d(m): 6:58am On Dec 01, 2016
Who needs a blog designed / redesigned ?
Get a blog and Android App designed for only 5k shocked shocked shocked (without hosting and domain ooo)
With domain and hosting for one year => 12k shocked shocked shocked
Promo ends soon wink
Whatsapp 08182346055 smiley
tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by baybeeboi: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2016
lady2lady:
The age dosent matter.
I do get adsense for blogs in a twinkle of an eye with good content and others etc.

So it depends on who is going for the adsense and the preparations he/she has done towards that.

Between,I'm an SEO Consultant,I do make little blogs to rank well in google searches etc.
I'm also a blog coach.

Happy New Month

All these for you alone?

How about u be impòrteŕ expoŕtèr?
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 01, 2016
baybeeboi:

All these for you alone?

How about u be impòrteŕ expoŕtèr?
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by mrfoxx(m): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2016
I couldn't get AdSense approved on my First blog. Tried reapplying but couldn't with that email.

I created another two weeks ago and working on it Though haven't requested for AdSense yet, Trying to put more content on it and get a good template befitting before i request.
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2016
1St blog 3weeks old got AdSense after 2 days of applying

2nd blog Same

3rd blog Same

4th blog same

AdSense doesn't look at the age of your blog. If your blog is 100years old, and you're not doing something right or following Google's policy, you will NEVER get approved.
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by mrfoxx(m): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
1St blog 3weeks old got AdSense after 2 days of applying

2nd blog Same

3rd blog Same

4th blog same

AdSense doesn't look at the age of your blog. If your blog is 100years old, and you're not doing something right or following Google's policy, you will NEVER get approved.

Jeff I'll like to talk to you
I'd request your Contact but please if you on WhatsApp kindly message via my signature pls
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by wizkidblogger(f): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2016
1 day
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2016
mrfoxx:

Jeff I'll like to talk to you
I'd request your Contact but please if you on WhatsApp kindly message via my signature pls

Ok
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by mrfoxx(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

that's my number, send me message, if you're gonna quote. Edit the number cos I'll remove it.

Got it now Jeff wipe the number off
Wil contact u on whatsapp now
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2016
lady2lady:
The age dosent matter.

I'm also a blog coach.

Happy New Month

Make I PM u. I'm do blog
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by baybeeboi: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=lady2lady post=51531369][/quote]

Fyn geh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Personal Finance Bloggers In Nigeria / Only Few Nigerian Bloggers Are Making Money From Blogging / Which Is The Best Application Tool For Web Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.