Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

It Doesn't Matter How You Were Born - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Doesn't Matter How You Were Born (403 Views)

If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except / It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Doesn't Matter How You Were Born by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2016
It doesn't matter where you were born or how you were born..Jesus Christ was born in a manger, he came out of a small town called Nazareth and He is the Lord and Saviour of all men today. All that matter is, get your purpose right with God, get the reason of your existence right with your Creator, then be bold and courageous to achieve your mandate....get to know the enemy of your purpose, then studied about all his tactics to be wiser than him....everything is in the book of life (Bible), don't be lazy to study from it..…God the creator will used you if you don't limit yourself, get to know Him and you will see His loving purpose of creation. #if at all you will die, don't die like a common man, die courageously gazing at Christ on the throne like Stefan of old# #Remove fear and add Faith#
Happy born day to me..."And for this purpose was i born, to scattered the kingdom of the god of this world and for the eternal kingdom of my Christ to be fully seen"
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Best Debate Ever Atheists Versus Christians / What Do I Do In The Midst Of Pain And Sorrow? - Esther Bliss Blog / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.